Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Trump should purposely throw in a judge that will guarantee that Roe v Wade is overturned as a FUCK YOU to the Democrats for pulling this shit.

I don’t agree with that. I don’t agree with abortions as birth control, but there are instances where it is necessary for health of mother or child has serious birth defects. I would not want to see that choice taken from women.

Senator Warren, this is a new low for you.

If you have something against your Republican colleagues in Congress, go smear them!

This bullshitting game to destroy Kavanaugh's life, no matter how much narrative-twisting needs to be done, is proof that you are no better than the people whom you think you are morally-superior to.

Last edited:
It’s pretty obvious to me she’s lying. There’s only one reason she’s speaking up: to Bork a conservative SCOTUS candidate. She will fail, but she must still be made an example of. May the rest of her life be filled with fear and loneliness.

JFC, you're an extraordinary piece of shit.

I think you guys are again making the mistake of thinking that everyone else would do what you would. Before Trump, we never saw such a vulgar, dumb, and dishonest presidential candidate. His presidency has been the embarrassment that everyone thought, and if he exits in disgrace as he should, it's very possible that we can start getting back to normal.
TDS on full display. People like JVS can try to present as reasonable and measured but you can't hide TDS for too long.

It’s pretty obvious to me she’s lying. There’s only one reason she’s speaking up: to Bork a conservative SCOTUS candidate. She will fail, but she must still be made an example of. May the rest of her life be filled with fear and loneliness.

Translation: You have trouble getting laid and blame women and general for this shortfall.

Tell me then, how exactly are you certain she's lying? Did she play the long con when she disclosed the sexual assault to a therapist in 2012? Where the notes taken by a doctor confirming this a forgery? Are both her husband and her doctor lying with their testimony? Where her attempts to contact the Washington Post before the nomination hearings took place all a ruse? And why do you put so much stock on Kavanaugh's denial, given that he's already been caught lying at those some hearings? Why would the one accomplice to this assault refuse to deny the event, instead issuing a simple "no comment?"
Why is it so hard to fathom that a deeply sexually repressed family values conservative who grew up in the most sexual frustrated environment, the Federalist Society, have a history of sexual assault?

If it's so obvious, give us your take on what the rest of planet earth is missing.

Last edited:
Senator Warren, this is a new low for you.

If you have something against your Republican colleagues in Congress, go smear them!

This bullshitting game to destroy Kavanaugh's life, no matter how much narrative-twisting needs to be done, is proof that you are no better than the people whom you think you are morally-superior to.

I'm going to be honest, I'm torn on this.

I'm not sure that you can take the moral high ground after someone just went for your jugular.

Basically the Republicans gave up all claim to fair play after Garland.

44D7416C-BE34-49FE-A2A9-AEB9F341E051.png

Well recovery and "creating" 6k after. Do you think it was an easier job to get out of a recession vs continuing 8 consecutive years of positive growth?

Look at the yuuuuuge SPIKE when Trump was ELECTED, not when he took office. Our country knew American business was going to become great again, and the markets reacted accordingly. Look at the DROP when Obama was ELECTED, knowing a POS like him was going to fuck things up further. Is that what you intended to show us with this chart? If so, good job.

You were spewing this stuff in another thread, and you didn't explain your model. What's your theory of how trade wars are supposed to help the U.S. economy?

If you need that explained to you, then you need to look into how China manipulates their currency to undercut ours.

I'm going to be honest, I'm torn on this.

I'm not sure that you can take the moral high ground after someone just went for your jugular.

Basically the Republicans gave up all claim to fair play after Garland.

I don't really care if the dirty Democrats and Republicans tear each other to pieces. They deserves each other.

What I'm against is other lives being ruined by their stupid little game, and their mindless partisan drones think it's absolutely okay.

If that's Merrick Garland being dragged through the mud by the Republican senators and their drones without a single shred of evidence against him, I would still be saying the exact same thing that I'm saying now, for it's disgusting all the same no matter which judge is being Borked.

First, let's get this out of the way:

Brett Kavanaugh had absolutely NOTHING to do with Garland's nomination being unfairly blocked and given to Gorsuch. But incredibly enough, they're blaming him for it anyway.

How many times have you seen Garland's name being mentioned in this very thread, as if that's Kavanaugh's fault and therefore he somehow "deserves" it, rather than the shady politicians who actually blocked Garland. How's that for partisan logic and reasons, folks?

Let's get this clear: Garland's life wasn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Federal court. Gorsuch's life isn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Supreme Court. No, the angry mob saved all that anger and vitriol to try and ruin Kavanaugh's life, even before they know how to spell his name and had to use "XX" as a place-holder on in their campaign of character assassination against a guy that they knew absolutely nothing about. Why? Because they don't like the guy who nominated him, that's why. How's that for partisan logic and reasons, folks?

But above all, what I do find most disturbing is all these partisan drones who got sucked so deep into this stupid little game to the point that they think any Supreme Court nominee and their families are now acceptable collateral damage in the Democrats/Republican partisan war, as they and their supporters are now digging up every little things they can about the nominee and twist them to their heart's content, just so they can drag him by the hair through broken glass on front of his horrified wife and children. How is THAT for being enlighten and progressive, folks?

Enough with the stupid horse and pony show! If anyone actually got any proof that the guy is every bit the sexual predator they hope/wish he is, then get on with it and file a damn sexual-assault lawsuit like normal Americans, instead of cowardly beating around the bush like what Elizabeth Warren is doing. Then what ever happen, at least we will have a conclusion, rather than this murky stream of innuendos that will go absolutely nowhere.

We all knew the ugly story of how "Bork" came to be a verb in the dictionary, but I did not expect that we would see another judge's name joining him as a synonym in our lifetime. I thought we are better than this, but unfortunately too many common people are programmed to think how the DNC and GOP wants them to think, instead of just decent human beings like they could be.

Lastly, what do you think gonna happen to the future Supreme Court nominee to replace Justice Ginsburg, if what's happening to Kavanaugh and his family is acceptable behavior?

Last edited:
I don't really care if the dirty Democrats and Republicans tear each other to pieces. They deserves each other.

What I'm against is other people's lives are now being ruined in their stupid little game.

Brett Kavanaugh had absolutely nothing to do with Garland's nomination being unfairly blocked and given to Gorsuch.

Garland's life wasn't ruined. Gorsuch's life isn't ruined. No, they save all that hatred and vitriol for Kavanaugh, even before they know how to spell his name.

But above all, what I do find most disturbing is all these partisan fucks who got sucked so deep into this stupid little game to the point that they think Kavanaugh's family is acceptable collateral damage as they dig up every little thing they can and twist them to their heart's content, just so they can drag him through the mud. How is THAT for being enlighten and progressive?

What do you think gonna happen to Supreme Court nominees from this moment on, if this behavior is acceptable?

We all knew how "Bork" became a verb, but soon Kavanaugh's name might join him in the dictionary as a synonym.
Ah, the real face of politics when the veneer of civic virtue and altruism is stripped away.

For anyone to think that this is anything other than a desire to delay this nomination in hopes of gaining the house after the midterms, which they will use to prevent a confirmation for a Trump appointee.

You're either a liar or an idiot.

What I'm against is other lives being ruined by their stupid little game, and partisan people seems to think it's okay.

Brett Kavanaugh had absolutely NOTHING to do with Garland's nomination being unfairly blocked and given to Gorsuch. But incredibly enough, they're blaming him for it anyway.

How many times have you seen Garland's name being mentioned in this very thread, as if that's Kavanaugh's fault and therefore he must pay for it, rather than the shady politicians who actually blocked Garland? How's that for logic and reasons?

Let's get this clear: Garland's life wasn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Federal court. Gorsuch's life isn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Supreme Court. No, the angry mob saved all that anger and vitriol for Kavanaugh, even before they know how to spell his name and had to use "XX" as a place-holder on in their campaign of hate, against a guy that they knew absolutely nothing about. Why? Because they don't like the guy who nominated him, that's why. How is that for logic and reasons?

But above all, what I do find most disturbing is all these partisan mobs who got sucked so deep into this stupid little game to the point that they think any Supreme Court nominee and their families are now acceptable collateral damage in the Democrats/Republican partisan war, as they and their supporters are now digging up every little things they can about the nominee and twist them to their heart's content, just so they can drag him by the hair through broken glass on front of his horrified wife and children. How is THAT for being enlighten and progressive, folks?

Enough with the stupid horse and pony show! If anyone actually got any proof that the guy is every bit the monster they hope/wish he is, then get on with it and file a damn lawsuit like normal Americans, instead of cowardly beating around the bush like what Elizabeth Warren is doing. Then what ever happen, at least we will have a conclusion, rather than this murky stream of innuendos that will go absolutely nowhere.

We all knew the ugly story of how "Bork" became a verb, but I did not expect that we would see another judge's name joining him in the dictionary as a synonym in our lifetime. I thought we are better than this, but unfortunately too many people are conditioned to think as a Democrat or Republican, instead of just a decent human being like they could be.

Lastly, what do you think gonna happen to future Supreme Court nominees after Kavanaugh, if what's happening to him and his family now is acceptable behavior?

I hear you, but he had to know this was a possible outcome when he didn't say no, when asked if he wanted to be the nominee.

I mean if he doesn't like it, maybe he should withdraw himself as the nominee. No one is forcing him to join the supreme Court.

I hear you, but he had to know this was a possible outcome when he didn't say no, when asked if he wanted to be the nominee.

I mean if he doesn't like it, maybe he should withdraw himself as the nominee. No one is forcing him to join the supreme Court.

Yeah, I mean that woman had to know that when she goes out late at night in a short dress it's possible she could be raped. If she doesn't like it maybe she should stay inside. No one is forcing her to be a free person with free movement and personal autonomy.

Or maybe people should focus on stopping the attackers instead of blaming the victims?

So, basically his biggest crime is willing to serve his country in his judiciary duty. Off with his head, boys!

In this regard, I will have to agree completely with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's opinion on this circus. An opinion that incredibly enough, absolutely no one from either camp has refuted yet since her interview went up a weeek ago.

I don't know, may be it would be for the best if we have a royal rumble in the Senate chamber every now and again like they do in South Korea and Taiwan. At least that way the politicians can pour their frustration onto the actual people who frustrated them, rather than pretending to be all cordial with the enemies, and then fucking over other people (who did nothing to them) in their stupid little proxy wars.

Last edited:
Who did Trump pay off to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit?

Surely you're not talking about paying a whore to shut her mouth.
Whores get paid to open their mouths too so I don't understand why that was even a story.

Back