Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
acerape.png

This contradicts Ford's claims that she never told anyone, no? I mean, aside from the fact that she admitted to "feeling empowered"...

Republicans now saying they will do it wednesday, not thursday. Fair.

They don't want to call Mark Judge. Not gonna fly nor should it.

They want a female lawyer to cross examine Ford, none of them want to ask questions...lol.

Those last two items...they are going to have to give on one of those or they are going to appear to be bullying. She'll come regardless, she has no choice really at this point. All the Republicans want is a he said she said with no witnesses so they can't dismiss her (which McConnell has already done).

Interesting to see how it pans out. It still all comes down to how credible she comes off...the truth really doesn't matter at this point. If she comes off credible, he's done...because all he's going to say is I don't remember, but he's going to have to say he knew her which is not gonna look good.

Check out this video of republican women making excuses for sexual assault/attempted rape. According to them all boys with raging hormones will try to rape someone and it isn't a big deal.

These cunts are trying to normalize sexual assault and attempted rape. It's fucking disgusting.

The two main sticking points it seems will be whether Mark Judge will be compelled to come (it's a sham if they don't bring in UNDER OATH the other person in the room)

You're showing your bias by saying Mark Judge "was in the room". You would only write that if you are choosing to believe Ford over Kavanaugh, Judge, and Smyth.

If she comes off credible, he's done...because all he's going to say is I don't remember, but he's going to have to say he knew her which is not gonna look good.

Who gets to decide if she comes off as credible? The Huffington Post? The View? You?

If she testifies and Kavanaugh says he knew her but the event never happened, and no other evidence is presented, my bet is that Kavanaugh still gets confirmed. Interested in a wager on that?

Last edited:
Better Burka up women and segregate them to be safe.

Republicans now saying they will do it wednesday, not thursday. Fair.

They don't want to call Mark Judge. Not gonna fly nor should it.

They want a female lawyer to cross examine Ford, none of them want to ask questions...lol.

Those last two items...they are going to have to give on one of those or they are going to appear to be bullying. She'll come regardless, she has no choice really at this point. All the Republicans want is a he said she said with no witnesses so they can't dismiss her (which McConnell has already done).

Interesting to see how it pans out. It still all comes down to how credible she comes off...the truth really doesn't matter at this point. If she comes off credible, he's done...because all he's going to say is I don't remember, but he's going to have to say he knew her which is not gonna look good.

They already have a sworn affidavit from Smyth (and possibly Judge). What aboUT the other girl there? Has she spoken on behalf of either?

Can't believe that they're actually negotiating this shit. Congrats GOP, the Dems now smell blood. How can they be so dumb to not recognize this for what it is. She's not gonna show up, you fucking idiots. Keep wasting time, and allowing the Dems to come up with more bullshit though. Really gotta go the extra mile to accommodate this high school allegation.

Grow some fucking balls, GOP, and give this woman an ultimatum already.

Just out of curiosity, what do the dems here think of Keith Ellison's accuser?

I pretty much agree with these women.
Well its nice that you are being honest for once and speaking for yourself and your tendency to be a rapist.

You cannot however speak for anyone else. But I do approve you admitting your own fault and saying that makes you tend to agree since they are basically describing you.

Check out this video of republican women making excuses for sexual assault/attempted rape. According to them all boys with raging hormones will try to rape someone and it isn't a big deal.

These cunts are trying to normalize sexual assault and attempted rape. It's fucking disgusting.

Remember when people freaked out when Clinton called trump voters "deplorables"?

Deplorable doesn't even scratch the surface when it comes to these demonic fucks.

Remember when people freaked out when Clinton called trump voters "deplorables"?

Deplorable doesn't even scratch the surface when it comes to these demonic fucks.

These women are not running for president, surely the deplorable comment is not comparable to this.

I would attempt to rape 2 of them.
3 with a couple of beers.

Either you easily get drunk or you have suuuuper low standards... only 1 in that CNN vid is bangeable... the others... I’d need to be skunk drunk for sure... then I’d have an excuse to tell em why I can’t get it up...

Back