Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Exactly, this is what I was telling you.

Fuck Kavanaugh with big fat donkey dicks.

You think i care if this asshole is slandered? Lol

Good, I hear he fingers little boys too.

Well if that's the case then :

Fuck Democrats with Cactuses w/very sharp needles.

They are fucking whiny babies that deserve another 2016 moment.

Don't know about "fingering little boys" but I do know the Democrats approve Keith Ellison of Domestic Abuse. Bravo, I say. {<jordan}

But its a party which means presumably there was drinking which can impair memory. Is it that hard to believe that people wouldn't remember the events from that party unless they had some specific reason to? For her friends it might've just been another party the memory of which can fade easily. But for Mrs. Ford, if she's telling the truth, the traumatic events of that party will stick with her for a long time.

No, I totally understand that, but I think her best friend not noticing that she disappeared sometime in the night (presumably they came together) is more than fishy.

Along with the fact that her friend didn't say she doesn't remember - she said that she doesn't know him and she's never met Kavanaugh.

If he's rejected, I fully expect Amy Barrett to be rocketed through despite the objections of the Left and she will be confirmed.

Me? I would no longer give a fuck 'cause I'll be in the @sniper camp of "FUCK ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES"

I’m ok with fuck both sides. I’m just amazed this is actually happening though. It’s like we are watching a bad movie. The type of movie where you scream at the screen...How stupid can you be! How can you not see what is happening!

Like I predicted earlier. I really think the next step is physical attacks on political enemies and their families. And I suspect some people in the WR will find ways to defend that

Well if that's the case then :

Fuck Democrats with Cactuses w/very sharp needles.

They are fucking whiny babies that deserve another 2016 moment.

Don't know about "fingering little boys" but I do know the Democrats approve Keith Ellison of Domestic Abuse. Bravo, I say. {<jordan}

Now do it the other way, like me. Fuck Democrats with big fat elephant dicks.

Corrupt cunts should burn with their lies.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I will ever vote again unless there is something worth voting for.

Fuck them. Let Babylon burn.

Is the precedent we should set, that on the eve of any person gaining an important position, another person can just come out of the woodwork & accuse them of something, and we - based on that person’s word, no physical evidence, no corroboration - should halt everything, until a formal investigation is concluded? Is that what we should do going forward?
Yes.

Because many times it is because they are on the eve of a huge thing like this that triggers the person to come out. Seeing them in the news... that it is actually going to happen.... etc.

And what is this time constraint issue really? there is no time limit to nominate Kavanaugh. Something like this should not put some artificial bogus political concession before the search for the truth. The ZOMG we might lose the House and thus not be able to push him through should not even be a factor to the investigation. I get that we can be mad at both parties for partisan BS but step outside the politics for one minute and see that EITHER THIS INVESTIGATION IS WARRANTED OR NOT AND SHOULD HAPPEN OR NOT and the fact that Repub's may lose the House should not be a reason to say 'oh well then, we need to rush this through' if that would not be the consideration otherwise.

I find it ironic (as a Canadian) that the people who seem most fussed about the partisan politics seeping in to this are reacting with 'zomg it might get impacted by an election so we must act fast' which the height of partisan reaction.

Also there is plenty of time for the FBI to do an investigation and still for the Repub's to have time to jam him through with a positive result. if the result is not positive do you really want him jammed through?

The whole "I never actually had sex until many years after high school" statement is actually pretty ballsy if it's not true.

No, it's really because I haven't seen it. I have seen a presumption that the accuser is lying, from you among others. And as far as I can tell, the sole basis for that is that Kavanaugh is in the good party.

Yes, Kavanaugh is presumed innocent, and CBF's story is presumptively false. That is how our system works. CBF must carry her burden of proof before her allegations have any weight. Until then, they are rightfully presumed false. In other words, it is right to presume that CBF is untruthful, and it is wrong to presume that she is truthful.

I’m ok with fuck both sides. I’m just amazed this is actually happening though. It’s like we are watching a bad movie. The type of movie where you scream at the screen...How stupid can you be! How can you not see what is happening!

Like I predicted earlier. I really think the next step is physical attacks on political enemies and their families. And I suspect some people in the WR will find ways to defend that

Look at the bright side. Maybe they will have to bring our troops home finally to protect the politicians.

Then stop bringing up and linking the gofundme stuff. And stop saying she's going to take the money!

I linked it when you ask for proof that she was getting money during your convo with another poster. After that I only responded to what was in your posts.

At this point I'm starting to think you've mixed his posts and mine together.

You're saying that her peers, who are scientists, are not the type that wants to see evidence to support their conclusions and instead have a culture of presuming guilt in cases like this? That's bogus.

So she's a scientist now? Funny I thought she was a professor of stats and psychology at a liberal college in Cali.

I linked it when you ask for proof that she was getting money during your convo with another poster. After that I only responded to what was in your posts.

At this point I'm starting to think you've mixed his posts and mine together.

So she's a scientist now? Funny I thought she was a professor of stats and psychology at a liberal college in Cali.
She's a psychologist and statistician.

No, I totally understand that, but I think her best friend not noticing that she disappeared sometime in the night (presumably they came together) is more than fishy.

Along with the fact that her friend didn't say she doesn't remember - she said that she doesn't know him and she's never met Kavanaugh.
I don't think its that unreasonable, sometimes people split up when they arrive at a party and then regroup at the end if they're car pooling. If her friend was more interested in getting dick its not hard to imagine her forgetting about her friend.

As far as not remembering Kavanaugh, most of us don't remember the vast majority of people we meet especially in a setting like a party where alcohol can impair one's recollection.

I guess I'm saying I think its more plausible than you might think. Though that said it being plausible isn't necessarily enough of a basis for it to be believed so I'll give you that at least.
There are additional problems with Ms. Ford's story, even if you believe that an incident happened. The most obvious problem is her failure to conclusively place Brett Kavanaugh at that party. Everyone she named, including her close friend, has specifically denied being at this party, or a similar party with Brett Kavanaugh. So why should we believe it was Kavanaugh and not someone else? On top of all that, how are we to know it was an "attempted rape" and not just horseplay of some sort? We're seriously supposed to believe that this Catholic preppie school boy, with no history of violence, who was a virgin until his 20's, and widely liked / respected by everyone he knew, decided to up and rape this homely ginger with 2 or 3 witnesses present? C'mon. We would need to believe all of the accuser's claims in order for them to reflect badly on Brett Kavanaugh. But it's hard enough to believe any aspect of the accuser's story, let alone all of it.
If the event did occur and if Mrs.Ford did not tell her friends there would be little reason for them to remember it but plenty for her to. As for Kavanaugh's record, I believe even good men can do bad things in the right circumstances and mixing alcohol and sex is one sort of circumstance that I think can lead to that especially in the case of young men.

But all that said I can't pretend that skepticism isn't warranted here because it definitely is given the circumstances. It being politically motivated doesn't necessarily mean its not true but the timing certainly seems convenient for the side asking us to #believewomen.

I’ll go ahead & repost this:

OK. So Delaware senator presumed guilt. Does he want to arrest Kavanaugh or deny him his God-given right to be on the SCOTUS?

Anyway, my position is that no one knows, and people like you or this guy who pretend to are hacks.

If he's rejected, I fully expect Amy Barrett to be rocketed through despite the objections of the Left and she will be confirmed.

Me? I would no longer give a fuck 'cause I'll be in the @sniper camp of "FUCK ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES"

Let's save Amy Barrett for Ruth Bader Ginsburg's replacement. There's an important reason we need Kavanaugh on the Court right now—he is the guy leading the charge to neuter the federal bureaucracy. Besides, we can't give in to this #metoo tactic because it will only encourage more crazies to cry rape.

There is still no evidence for the two sexual assault accusations other than the charge themselves. I still think it`s character assassination until proven otherwise.

Now with that said, I already expressed before that I don`t like Kavanaugh as a SC pick. His positions on campaign contribution, executive power and abortion stink. He`s also too political for my liking, and I suspect his nomination had to do with Trump`s legal troubles. Instead of a doctrinal conservative judge like Gorsuch, they picked a political conservative for the seat. He was also less than concrete on his answers during the confirmation hearing. He may be a competent judge, but I was not impressed by his performance.

btw- since we're dragging up yearbooks from this elitist boys school; has anyone thought to look at Ford's yearbooks?

“And there were always parties to celebrate any occasion. Although these parties are no doubt unforgettable, they are only a memory lapse for most, since loss of consciousness is often an integral part of the party scene.”

“Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the junior social scene, the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond the confines of the classroom, we played such intellectually stimulating games as Quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone’s favorite, Pass-Out, which usually resulted from the aforementioned two.”

“Beach week culminated the year for those of us lucky enough to go. With school and our minds in temporary recess, we were able to release all those troubling inhibitions of the past year. While dancing in the middle of coastal Highway, Ann [redacted last name] and friends picked up some men who passed out in their apartment…”

edit283yearbook24n25.jpg

edit%2B8.jpg

edit1.jpg

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html?m=1

Back