Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
But I'm fine with this tact if the GOP says ok, we're voting on Barrett next month.

And she's even MORE conservative and more against Roe v Wade than Kavanaugh.

So I'm guessing the real reason Dems don't want Kavanaugh is because they think he's Trump's get-out-of-Mueller's-Investigation-free card. They don't give a rat's ass about whether a judge wants to overturn Roe v Wade or women in general.

You say this, but think about it. They had months to dig this up. Kavanaugh has probably had a opposition file for 20 years now.

I'm not saying it is true, but why lie, if you can take him down with the truth?

Do you actually believe Kavanaugh doesn't have dirt in his past?
I don't know Kavanaugh. We were never friends. There's nothing about him that makes me believe or disbelieve anything anyone else has said about him.

It's the accusations themselves that are flimsy. Ford's story has been denied by everyone she claimed was involved and she's told versions of the story. Ramirez' story is even weaker. The manner in which Feinstein has played this card demonstrates fairly obviously that it is a Fabian tactic. It's also why Ford is delaying giving testimony by any measure she can, including fear of flying.

Do you think Kavanaugh just gets to go back to being an appellate judge? Everything just goes back normal? This is someone's life being ruined by unconfirmed accusations.

And I think Trump knows this. I have a feeling if things proceed the way they are he's going to end up pressuring Grassley to do the vote and confirm, imo.

And If Dems don't like it, he wouldn't give a shit. Dems don't like him anyway so what's one more reason to give them?

Sure he can withdraw his nomination but that would mean he Agrees with obviously false accusations being heaped on Kavanaugh which I'm sure would not be a good look on his part with his own voter base.

I don't know Kavanaugh. We were never friends. There's nothing about him that makes me believe or disbelieve anything anyone else has said about him.

It's the accusations themselves that are flimsy. Ford's story has been denied by everyone she claimed was involved and she's told versions of the story. Ramirez' story is even weaker. The manner in which Feinstein has played this card demonstrates fairly obviously that it is a Fabian tactic. It's also why Ford is delaying giving testimony by any measure she can, including fear of flying.

What about your experiences in life would make you think Kavanaugh doesn't have something, that if people knew about, would ruin his chances?

If someone put a microscope with near unlimited resources on your life, how would you fair?

I can tell you, I wouldn't fair well, and this is why I would never run for office.

Another thing: why would Kavanaugh have an intact calendar from 1982? I was in here questioning Ford's "therapist notes" from 2012, so I'm certainly going to be extra skeptical of the calendar.

I have an explanation: The dude is a huge anal retentive nerd, as most of the testimony shows.

Probably has binders full of women as well... but not in the way of Trump/Clinton.

I don't really want this. I think Republicans crossed a line with Garland. No one could explain why he was being opposed, other then that he was the Dem nominee.

Garland was a fucking corporatist. His opinions on campaign finance were disgusting. It doesn't matter to me that Garland isn't on the supreme Court, what matters to me is that Republicans aren't rewarded for being dumb monkeys flinging shit. Their needs to be a cost for what they did, by any means necessary. If they hired the CIA to assassinate Kavanaugh, I would support it.

You're a sick bastard, you know that?

Well, if we have, we might as just split American into Red and Blue zones and let people get back to their Social Justice and Cannabis, or Guns and Bibles.

Red and blue is an illussion brah. Go talk to people about politics. You have a bunch of low info people, that if asked to hand out fliers for 2 minutes for their "party" they would laugh in your face.

The number of people who have a clue, that call themselves Republican or Democrat is absurdly low in comparison to those who hate both parties.

They have rigged the game, it is the only reason either is still in power.

@waiguoren

I bet he has his sock drawer color code... the monster!

For most people, having a calendar from 1982 is weird, creepy, and far, far too bookish.

Maybe it is in his case as well?

But recall the Simpsons episode where Homer was training to be an astronaut?

The scientist said, "Most astronauts are smart, energetic, go-getters. It turns out Americans hate these kind of people!" the irony is a bit apt!

And since it would be a crime not to... I give you, "The average American!" (Astronaut)

What about your experiences in life would make you think Kavanaugh doesn't have something, that if people knew about, would ruin his chances?

If someone put a microscope with near unlimited resources on your life, how would you fair?

I can tell you, I wouldn't fair well, and this is why I would never run for office.
They’ve had a microscope with near unlimited resources on his life for years. He’s been through 6 background investigations. So either these women are lying/ misremembering or the FBI is inept at their job.

Red and blue is an illussion brah. Go talk to people about politics. You have a bunch of low info people, that if asked to hand out fliers for 2 minutes for their "party" they would laugh in your face.

The number of people who have a clue, that call themselves Republican or Democrat is absurdly low in comparison to those who hate both parties.

They have rigged the game, it is the only reason either is still in power.

I'm a bit tired so will end our discussion here. I disagree in a few ways, but can not muster up a good response. It's getting late and I have work to do.

Have a good night/day.

I have an explanation: The dude is a huge anal retentive nerd, as most of the testimony shows.

Probably has binders full of women as well... but not in the way of Trump/Clinton.
Everything from high school is in your parents attic

They’ve had a microscope with near unlimited resources on his life for years. He’s been through 6 background investigations. So either these women are lying/ misremembering or the FBI is inept at their job.

Or a accusation could be both true, and not reason for indictment in a court of law.

Their is what you know, and what you can prove.

obama used the fbi and irs to fuck with the republicans, Trump needs to us the nsa, lets start looking at emails and phone calls and prove who’s behind this shit show

The FBI, contrary to popular belief, can't read minds.

I would be fucked. I could never run for office. I was never rapey but had numerous legal problems in my late teens early 20's.

Back