Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
But he needs to be placed before Senators to deny it again AFTER the mid-terms.
he could be subpoenaed next week, you're making arguments that aren't real. And yes, he can deny it again in front of them.

It's really suspicious that you dont want to hear from him.

he could be subpoenaed next week, you're making arguments that aren't real. And yes, he can deny it again in front of them.

We've already heard from him. That's real.

I asked you a question to test your logic. You dodged. It's cool. We all know the answer, yourself included.
You talking to me about logic given our exchange is insulting to the species.

We've already heard from him. That's real.
No, we haven't. His letter literally means nothing if he's not willing to say it under oath. Again, it's telling you don't want the guy to say he wasn't there under penalty of perjury. Again, just say you dont want to know what happened. That's more honest than this childish game about his meaningless letter.

No, we haven't. His letter literally means nothing if he's not willing to say it under oath. Again, it's telling you don't want the guy to say he wasn't there under penalty of perjury. Again, just say you dont want to know what happened. That's more honest than this childish game about his meaningless letter.
What do you think he's going to say under oath? How would the Ford team refute him? They can't. It would be nothing more than a waste of time. Of course, that's the goal, isn't it?

Forgive me. It's not often I insult jackasses.
giphy.gif

What do you think he's going to say under oath? How would the Ford team refute him? They can't.
He can say whatever the hell he wants to say. I dont care what he says...he will just know that if he lies that is perjury.

He can say whatever the hell he wants to say. I dont care what he says...he will just know that if he lies that is perjury.
And how would the Ford team establish perjury? They can't.

We want to hear from him, after the accuser testifies infront of the Senate Commitee under oath that everything she said in the letter is true.

So far, we only have what the media has said is in the letter.

Then Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge will be called to confirm or deny her accusations and her testimony.

This is the proper process every person must have, facing your accuser.

In the end, this is a simple case of 'HeSaid&SheSaid,' since she has no idea when or where the assault took place and has no corroborating evidence to back up her accusations.

That works with Mrs Ford as well, and there's the process of proving what someone says is a lie, under oath, is technically perjury.

You can guess, hope, or pray someone perjures themselves. But then there's the process of proving it.

We want to hear from him, after the accuser testifies infront of the Senate Commitee under oath that everything she said in the letter is true.

Then Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge will be called to confirm or deny her accusations and her testimony.

In the end, this is a simple case of 'HeSaid&SheSaid,' since she has no idea when or where the assault took place and has no corroborating evidence to back up her accusations.

We won't even get that far since her attorney is playing Democrap-Politics.

Grassley needs to stand firm this time and NOT MOVE THE GOAL POSTS AGAIN!!

You said the deadline was 10 PM. It is now 10:45 PM.

You just got a "request" for another day for a decision.

You need to leave a message on her voicemail(in case you can't reach her) that the hearing is cancelled because the deadline passed. (oh and don't forget to say "Have a Nice Day!" to rub it in)

Then you need to move on to the vote on Monday.

Pretty straight-forward.

And how would the Ford team establish perjury? They can't.
I'll try to explain this simply for you...when he goes and testifies, it is on record. If at any time in the future, 6 months, a year, he is contradicted...it's perjury. Ford and his attorneys don't have to prove anything. Any number of things can happen and lying to Congress is a horrible idea. I'm not even saying he's going to lie...I'm saying his letter is and was bereft of any meaning or consequence, whatsoever.

We won't even get that far since her attorney is playing Democrap-Politics.

Grassley needs to stand firm this time and NOT MOVE THE GOAL POSTS AGAIN!!

You said the deadline was 10 PM. It is now 10:45 PM.

You just got a "request" for another day for a decision.

You need to leave a message on her voicemail(in case you can't reach her) that the hearing is cancelled because the deadline passed. (oh and don't forget to say "Have a Nice Day!" to rub it in)

Then you need to move on to the vote on Monday.

Pretty straight-forward.

This is all true.

She should have accepted the invitation to testify before now, and her lawyer's demands are preposterous.

So you want to hear from Mark Judge...just not on the same day as Dr. Ford?

I'll try to explain this simply for you...when he goes and testifies, it is on record. If at any time in the future, 6 months, a year, he is contradicted...it's perjury. Ford and his attorneys don't have to prove anything. Any number of things can happen and lying to Congress is a horrible idea. I'm not even saying he's going to lie...I'm saying his letter is and was bereft of any meaning or consequence, whatsoever.
tenor.gif

Ford is a woman.

And yes, they do.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the person being accused to prove their innocence.
You dont understand what's going on. This isn't a trial, it is a Senate hearing. You just can't lie to them and they are the ultimate arbiters of truth.

So you want to hear from Mark Judge...just not on the same day as Dr. Ford?

Hell, why not have all three testify in one day?

Dr. Ford
Kavanaugh
Judge

But I'm sure Democrat Senate Committee members would like to drag this past a week, and past the November elections if they could.

Dr. Ford has missed her deadline to accept her invitation to testify on Monday.

You dont understand what's going on. This isn't a trial, it is a Senate hearing. You just can't lie to them and they are the ultimate arbiters of truth.
Oh, you sneaky little troll. Back under the bridge!

Back