Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Prediction: she "agrees" to testify, but tries to add more conditions at the last minute, convinces them to move the hearing date again, then attempts to do the same thing again with a new hearing date. She ultimately never testifies, because she's lying.
It's been nothing but delay tactics, because she is full of shit.
Anybody with the slightest inkling of an interest in justice should be against this farce, and it has nothing to do with the right / left dichotomy.
If all it takes to ruin a man's life is an accusation decades after the alleged incident was supposed to have happened, we're no longer a nation of laws and reason.
People are myopic and stupid. They fail to see, time and time again, that the blade that cuts one way will cut the other way eventually.

It's been nothing but delay tactics, because she is full of shit.
Anybody with the slightest inkling of an interest in justice should be against this farce, and it has nothing to do with the right / left dichotomy.
If all it takes to ruin a man's life is an accusation decades after the alleged incident was supposed to have happened, we're no longer a nation of laws and reason.
People are myopic and stupid. They fail to see, time and time again, that the blade that cuts one way will cut the other way eventually.
But what if he did it?

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Christine Blasey Ford has left her California home en route to Washington, D.C. ETA: November 7th, 2018

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm gonna laugh when she comes off credible and Kavanaugh is me too'd.

Can’t remember what year it happened, where it occurred, which house, etc.

How is she going to come off as credible?

she said he was in the room. Only way to find out is to have him testify, his letter means nothing. If you want to continue on the path of saying she's a liar, just do that. I don't know if she's lying or not, and I'm fine if they just get everyone who was supposedly in the room to testify and go from there. It's pretty damn suspicious that Judge has no interest in testifying under oath.

Pretty sure Judge would have to say most of his late teens were spent in a drunken stupor ans he has no recollection one way or the other.

But his letter is an afidavit that makes open to purgury charges.

Can’t remember what year it happened, where it occurred, which house, etc.

How is she going to come off as credible?

She's going to tear up like "Jackie" did and everyone on the left is going scream we can't confirm this man.

Seriously. No one had any idea 6 years ago that he'd be up for a Supreme Court seat that wasn't even open. The dishonesty of the rightwing in America continues to amaze me.
so you believe the left is on totally honest? what continues to amaze me is that there are people that believe either side has a shred of integrity

But what if he did it?
What if he's a mass murderer that burns down orphanages on Christmas Eve? That's why we need evidence in order to investigate something. So far, none has been presented.

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Christine Blasey Ford has left her California home en route to Washington, D.C. ETA: November 7th, 2018

giphy.gif

Hmmm.....that car looks....awfully familiar... <{fry}>

He is one of the highest rated judges by the American Bar Association in terms of competence, integrity and temperament. I'm against his nomination due to disagreement with his judicial positions, not his character. Let's for the sake of argument say he did it. Who hasn't done some dumb shit when they were a teenager? Is it even worth revisiting when he has been an upstanding person for the past 36 years?

Back