Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
not sure if it's been posted but .. ol brett sure has A LOT of women speaking very highly of him .. this is powerful .. their presence there and testimonies

You could throw a bunch of woman on TV to vouch for the stand up nature of Donald Trump too.

Kavanaugh isn't being accused of sexually assaulting these women.

McConnell told Obama "You're not really the president, you don't have the normal rights presidents do".

So I guess that's what Senator Biden said to President Bush as well?

Last edited:
not sure if it's been posted but .. ol brett sure has A LOT of women speaking very highly of him .. this is powerful .. their presence there and testimonies

This is the ANTI-COSBY effect.

Instead of a lot of women making accusations, it's a lot of women showing support.

Except...these women didn't come out of the woodwork....they KNEW Personally....Brett Kavanaugh.

This is the ANTI-COSBY effect.

Instead of a lot of women making accusations, it's a lot of women showing support.

Except...these women didn't come out of the woodwork....they KNEW Personally....Brett Kavanaugh.

They've also appeared publicly, unlike CBF.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, in Hollywood:

Female Stars Support Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser in Video: 'We Believe You'
Emily Zauzmer | September 20, 2018

Stars are speaking out in support of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused President Donald Trump‘s Supreme Court nominee of sexual misconduct.

Ford, a 51-year-old research psychologist and professor at Palo Alto University, has alleged that Brett Kavanaugh pinned her down on a bed, groped her and tried to remove her clothes at a high school party in the early 1980s. Kavanaugh has denied the allegation.

In a new video released this week, women including Julianne Moore, Eva Longoria, America Ferrera, Marisa Tomei, Gabrielle Union and Amber Tamblyn deliver a message to Ford. March for Our Lives activist Delaney Tarr also appears in the video, along with several other women.

The video begins, “Dear Professor Ford, We know how difficult it is to stand up to powerful people. We want to thank you for publicly sharing your story of sexual violence.”

The women continue in the spliced-together footage, “As members of the Senate determine whether Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should serve as a Supreme Court justice, this context is critical. The behavior you described was wrong and runs directly counter to upholding the law and promoting justice. He should not be confirmed.”

“We can also imagine how shocking and overwhelming it must have been to have your truth shared on a national stage without your permission,” the women add. “You should be the decision maker about how your story is shared if ever. We applaud your courage in coming forward for the public good. And we will be with you as you face the inevitable backlash.”

The video concludes, “You are strong, and you are not alone. You are a survivor. And millions of us have your back. You and your testimony are credible. We believe you. Signed, your sisters.”

Amy Schumer was one of many to tweet out the clip, writing, “We believe you because we’ve been you. A fair and full investigation is not only crucial. It’s OUR right.”

https://people.com/politics/eva-lon...rett-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford/

I believe Kavanaugh cause I have a penis too. I’m know for a fact he’s telling the truth. #bros

I believe Kavanaugh cause I have a penis too. I’m know for a fact he’s telling the truth. #bros
better logic than most...

On a separate note, have any of you Trumpers and "she's a liar" mouth breathers eaten any crow on this dipshits mea culpa? Just a request, you guys should eat some crow for actually parroting this idiot Ed Whelan.

Conservative strategist makes 'inexcusable mistake' in claim Kavanaugh accuser had misidentified attacker

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/politics/ed-whelan-kavanaugh-claim-apology/index.html

Of course, the Mainstream Media wouldn't care for any woman's opinions, unless the woman who speaks up have something bad to say about Kavanaugh, then the press will be all over it like flies buzzing on dung for their latest salacious headlines - which would inevitably be retracted hours later.

Women rally in support of Kavanaugh: 'We know the man, we know his heart'
By Lauren Lee | Sept 21, 2018

Eighty-seven women who personally know Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanugh stepped forward today to demonstrate their conviction that Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Kavanaugh committeed a sexual assault against her 36 years ago is “false."

“Women from every phase of Judge Kavanaugh’s life, those who know him best, have stepped forward to say that the allegation being leveled against him is false, and we are proud to stand with Brett,” said Sara :eek::eek::eek:en, a former senior aide in the Bush administration who worked closely with Kavanaugh and who spoke for all 87 women.

The women gathered at a press conference, #IStandWithBrett, at the J.W. Marriott Hotel in Washington, D.C. on Friday. They declared the sexual assault allegations brought forth by California psychology Prof. Christine Blasey Ford are false and they attested to the judge’s character.

Just a few days before the Senate Judiciary Committee was scheduled to vote on Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, Ford alleged that Kavanaugh groped her at a party when the two were in high school some 36 years ago.

However, Ford did not recall where the alleged assault occurred, what year it occurred, and how she got home. No witness has corroborated her story. Three of the men named by Ford as being at the party have denied her allegations.

:eek::eek::eek:en said that Judge Kavanaugh was a “great colleague” whose character was “always the same.”

“Whether you were male or female, white or black, an intern or the chief of staff, Brett was also always the same. Respectful, responsive and available. His character was consistent. Simply put, Brett was a great colleague,” :eek::eek::eek:en said.

She described how Kavanaugh took care of her during and after the Sept. 11 attacks, which is when the two forged their close friendship.

“My colleague took care of me that day. He made sure I was safe, had food and money, and also made sure I got home safely that evening,” :eek::eek::eek:en said.

“He took the time to follow up with me and make sure I was okay,” she added.

:eek::eek::eek:en was one of six women who spoke at the conference. The others were Meghan McCaleb, Maura Fitzgerald, Cathie Martin, Laura Cox Kaplan and Jenn Mascott.

According to McCaleb, Judge Kavanaugh treated women with “nothing but total respect and decency.”

“The Brett Kavanaugh I know dated my sister and some of my closest friends during high school and college, all of whom said that he treated them with nothing but total respect and decency, to the point where he remains close friends with them today,” McCaleb said.

Fitzgerald, who dated Kavanaugh briefly in college and has been friends with him ever since, said that the allegation against him is “inconsistent” with everything she knows about him.

When Fitzgerald went through a personal tragedy in college, Kavanaugh was the only person to write her a note, she said.

“Brett sent me a letter letting me know how sorry he was, writing that although he had never been in a similar situation, he could imagine the hurt that I was feeling. That was very typical of Brett – openly and unabashedly exhibiting care and compassion. To my recollection, he was the only friend, male or female, who wrote a note to me after that terrible time,” Fitzgerald said.

Martin, a personal friend of Judge Kavanaugh’s and a former White House colleague, has known the judge for over two decades.

“Brett is one of the most decent, honorable, good-hearted people I know,” she said. “He is a man of high integrity and character. I’ve never seen him be anything but a true gentleman in all aspects of his life.”

Martin also called Judge Kavanaugh a “model of what is right and good.”

Kaplan, who has been friends with Brett and Ashley Kavanaugh since before any of them were married, took issue with the way the allegation, which was made with no “corroboration or evidence,” has the power to “dismantle a person’s career.”

“The nomination process should be one that weeds out those who are not qualified or suited to serve. Sadly, this process isn’t. It seems anyone can launch an allegation without corroboration or evidence and dismantle a person’s career and their life and the lives of their family members,” she said.

Kaplan also said that Judge Kavanaugh is “highly deserving” of the Supreme Court seat.

“I am a patriotic American and I’m here as the friend of someone who is highly deserving of the position for which he has been nominated. Our country simply cannot do better,” she said.

Mascott, who served as a law clerk for Kavanaugh from 2006-2007, also attested to Judge Kavanaugh’s character.

“From the time that I met Judge Kavanaugh more than 12 years ago, I’ve known him to be a person of the highest integrity and character. He’s kind and generous, honorable and transparent,” Mascott said.

“These allegations are inconsistent with everything I know about Judge Kavanaugh,” she added, echoing the statements of other women who spoke.

After the women spoke, a reporter asked :eek::eek::eek:en what evidence she had to support the claim that the allegations against Kavanaugh are false.

:eek::eek::eek:en responded, “The reason that we know that this allegation is false is because we know Brett Kavanaugh, and we believe, and the reason that there are more than 75 women standing up here today, is because we know the man, we know his heart, and we’ve known him over every aspect of his life, and the charge leveled against him is inconsistent with every single thing we know about him.”

When asked whether she believed Ford is lying, :eek::eek::eek:en said that she is not here to “impune her character.”

“I am not here to impune her character or question her motives. I am here simply to talk about Brett Kavanaugh,” said :eek::eek::eek:en.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emily-ward/75-women-who-know-brett-kavanaugh-allegation-false

Last edited:
The fact that this is even being ARGUED is absolute lunacy.

She's the Accuser.

Kavanaugh is the Accused.

Accuser ALWAYS goes first with the accusations so the accused can defend him or herself!!
This has absolutely nothing to do with the notion of justice or precedence. It has nothing to do with right or wrong. It has nothing to do with notions of guilty or not guilty and the presumption of innocence. This is about stopping a conservative voice from taking another seat on the SCOTUS by any means necessary.

This will ultimately happen to any potentially conservative nominee. If they can not simply be ignored they will be discredited. if they can not be discredited they will be accused. By any means necessary.

better logic than most...

On a separate note, have any of you Trumpers and "she's a liar" mouth breathers eaten any crow on this dipshits mea culpa? Just a request, you guys should eat some crow for actually parroting this idiot Ed Whelan.

Conservative strategist makes 'inexcusable mistake' in claim Kavanaugh accuser had misidentified attacker

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/politics/ed-whelan-kavanaugh-claim-apology/index.html

I think it's a plausible allegation—more plausible than the lie from frumpy Christina Blasey Ford. It just underscores how implicating someone in a rape is a pretty big deal. You should really have evidence before making that charge, yeah?

You could throw a bunch of woman on TV to vouch for the stand up nature of Donald Trump too.

true but it seems he has a rep for treating women well .. that went right over your head .. why is that ? .. no other woman has come out accusing him of anything .. so far this is an isolated accusation .. someone here was talking about how powerful it would be if she testifies that he was holding her down and covering her mouth while crying .. well this is pretty powerful too .. it's not just one or two women vouching for him .. and they're not just saying 'he's a nice guy' .. they're going over and above to shower praise on the guy .. also it seems bk stays friends with a lot of women he dates .. that also says a lot about his relationships with these women, how he sees them and how he treated and treats them

This is getting out of hand. Hollywood now chiming in. Trump's Twitter addiction kicking in. Next comes the women's march...

Stupid Reps. Should've nipped this when you had the chance, the moment she refused to testify. Now it is officially a circus. You stupid fucking idiots.

Man, the reeking hypocrisy emanating from you partisan drones is disgusting. Don't even pretend like you're not gonna be all over these testimonies on Kavanaugh's character if the women who knows Kavanaugh personally are standing up there accusing him of being a terrible person instead of praising him.

Same with all the pathetic excuses for human beings who are digging up tweets and videos of Kavanaugh and edit them to fit their dreams and hopes, or perpetuating outright lies that they invented about him to further their narrative and political ends. Use your own damn brains and look at this accusation objectively to see all the holes in it, instead of what the politicians the media want you to think! If the man being accused is Judge Garland, with the same lack of evidence, would you still be this insistent on being retarded?! o_O

When the political circus comes to town, you can either watch it from the stand with us who aren't sworn slaves to the Democratic and Republican parties, or you can be a dumb donkey willingly performing in their show, while people who knows better laughs at you.

Oh, and we already have enough Hollywood celebs filling in the "Guilty until proven Innocent" half-time shows, no need for partisan Sherdoggers to compete for that mindbogglingly-stupid job.

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand. Hollywood now chiming in. Trump's Twitter addiction kicking in. Next comes the women's march...

Stupid Reps. Should've nipped this when you had the chance, the moment she refused to testify. Now it is officially a circus. You stupid fucking idiots.
No, stupid fucking conservative voters. Stupid for thinking just because they brought the Republicans to power in the Senate and the House that THIS time they would get it right yet leaving the same worthless asshats in positions of power to again squander their advantages and the efforts of the people that put them there.

Nobody knows other then two people if she is telling the truth. I find her timing suspect and I also think we can’t just take every woman’s “word” for it either. Otherwise my wife could say I sexually assaulted her twice for sure in the 90s and she has the kids to prove it lol...all kidding aside if you think there’s never a woman crazy enough to falsely accuse a man of this than you’re nuts.

Kav should have just said she tried to extort him for money prior to writing her letter. No proof? Oh well, he should be believed on no evidence as well.

Back