The Sad Thing is Fans Will Forget All About This if Till Wins

I remember arguing after the Lee/Barboza weigh-in, but before the fight, that missing weight to pack on as much size as possible was good strategy on Lee's part, because he really needed to be able to outmuscle Barboza in the clinch and everyone would forget he missed weight if he won. Yeah...

The asterisk next to wins where fighters miss weight should definitely be made more tangible. Maybe automatically having to take one fight at the next weight class before they can return. Something to tangibly make it slow down progress in the division and rankings.

GSP won, Jon Jones won and Woodley won. Deal with it. Leave it in the hands of the judges and you have to accept the consequences instead of crying about bad judging. There are bad refs and bad judges. A knockout or submission doesn't allow a robbery. Should've gone for the finish.
Oh shit, didn't know you didn't read things, my bad man.

Oh shit, didn't know you didn't read things, my bad man.
082_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Stephen_Thompson.0.jpg

this, its worse if wonderboy wins and then we all have the highly anticipated woodley wonderboy 3

What? Beating Till wouldn't get Stephen another shot. Especially with an interim belt on deck.

Wonderboy will probably have to fight Usman or Ponzi after he wins tonight.

giphy.gif

Not sure if retarded

Let's see if I can explain this. Someone provided evidence of something. I cited it was poor evidence because the decision was criticized. You come in midway through that discussion to claim it wasn't a bad decision for all the reasons I just said made no sense and parroting Dana White's retarded logic of how to work around a problem he doesn't want to force commissions to try and fix. And despite me saying I would have been unhappy with a Wonderboy win and that Woodley was the better fighter, and right after I clearly explained that I'm not talking about the poor decision because I'm upset about it but because someone suggested it as the reasoning for him being better instead of the performance itself. You tell me to "get over it."

So you didn't read what started the conversation, you didn't read any of my posts on the conversation, and now you're double posting images in some attempt to gloat Woodley, whom I had already praised. That's adorable.

Let's see if I can explain this. Someone provided evidence of something. I cited it was poor evidence because the decision was criticized. You come in midway through that discussion to claim it wasn't a bad decision for all the reasons I just said made no sense and parroting Dana White's retarded logic of how to work around a problem he doesn't want to force commissions to try and fix. And despite me saying I would have been unhappy with a Wonderboy win and that Woodley was the better fighter, and right after I clearly explained that I'm not talking about the poor decision because I'm upset about it but because someone suggested it as the reasoning for him being better instead of the performance itself. You tell me to "get over it."

So you didn't read what started the conversation, you didn't read any of my posts on the conversation, and now you're double posting images in some attempt to gloat Woodley, whom I had already praised. That's adorable.
Didn't read. Bye Bye

What? Beating Till wouldn't get Stephen another shot. Especially with an interim belt on deck.

Wonderboy will probably have to fight Usman or Ponzi after he wins tonight.
and he will most likely beat one of these 2 guys and then he will have the biggest fight of all time, woodley wonderboy 3

Lol full disclosure - I totally forgot that Lee and Romero missed weight. The op is 100%

shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn-thumb.jpg

Can't read. Bye Bye

Peace

On topic: Looks like Till doesn't even need to win for this to be forgotten. Wonderboy was involved in another stinker, so fan outrage will turn on all opposing opinions. Overweight hatred will subside because Till did this evenly against the number 1 and few people will be calling for his moving up in weight in a week's time. Even stronger will be any and all sense of pity towards Wonderboy's all risk position being lost because of how unrisky he fought and how unentertaining it was.

Last edited:
Wonderboy should have put it on his dehydrated ass. It seemed like wonderboy was the one tired

Chalk another win up for the "not gonna make weight" strategy.

Wonderboy should have put it on his dehydrated ass. It seemed like wonderboy was the one tired
yeah for sure - all that movement and side to side wore him out.

I was expecting some front kicks to the body. Outside of a few straight rights he die not really invest in the body and that was the way to wear that bigger guy out.

Anyone who wins after missing weight should not have that win on their record and it shouldn't affect their ranking.

Nothing against Till, but it will be bullshit if he gets a title shot next after coming off a win after weighing in at 183.5 lbs for a WW fight.

Nah, fans never forget. Everyone still remembers Page Vanzant's broken promise to kids with cancer from like 5 years ago.

#Shaveyourfreakinghead

To be fair just shave your fucking head! What kind of human being lies to dying children? Literally the worst group of people to lie to

Yea, Like Dern did a couple of weeks ago. she just missed weight by 7 pounds and she ran around like she just won the Super Bowl....its a disgrace. I've said it before, if they miss weight, they should be fighting to make it a draw or NC. The person that makes weight should still get a W if they win, but the person who missed should not be eligible for a W, just a L, Draw or NC.

Missing weight aside, Till Impressed me, not the fight itself, but his reaction afterwards, not asking, even going as far as saying he doesn't deserve a title shot, not that he would be next, but still, props. Hope he continues to do well.

Back