The rights war on science continues. . .

1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

Traitors to the human race and our planet.

Any good scientist would record their own experiments and data and keep it secure.

All we need is a good plague to send America back to dark ages Europe. We've got the fear and superstition part down.

Any good scientist would record their own experiments and data and keep it secure.
. . . Well usually we assume we don't live under someone hell bent on destroying knowledge we've acquired.

Looks like an ideologue turning a page of dead URLs because of administrative changes into an anti-Trump rant.

They were told to copy and save everything. So do it.

I am not a climate change denier. Just immune to attention whores.

As far as being anti-science things have swung back to the left.

The neocon alliance with creationism was pretty embarrassing.

The current widespread denial of heritability and gender on the left is pretty much the same thing, rebranded and amplified.

"Climate change deniers" are a strawman. It's mostly skepticism about whether the changes are truly urgent (when?) or net detrimental (to whom?), but since that requires some degree of education to argue about, it's easier to accuse them of not believing climates exist.

Last edited:
No says scientists. Why are you trying to pollute this place with even more anti science crap?
You just made it a argument of partisanship saying "right wingers are anti-science" and he pointed out the hypocricy of the left.

I see nothing wrong with this. Hey, idea! Both sides can be ignoring science when it benefits them.

Source- the Guardian.

Nope.

. . . Well usually we assume we don't live under someone hell bent on destroying knowledge we've acquired.
Is this a government website? If so, there's a new sheriff in town.

If you're a scientist, you keep personal copies of your own data and experiments. You don't make your only copy be on the internet.

You just made it a argument of partisanship saying "right wingers are anti-science" and he pointed out the hypocricy of the left.

I see nothing wrong with this. Hey, idea! Both sides can be ignoring science when it benefits them.
I totally agree, but instead of acknowledging the issue at hand its instantly deflecting to another issue.

>government administration deletes defunct links
>girl makes it sound like trump is personally deleting information even though the information is available elsewhere

Omg trump hates science

Why don't you tell me about how the left loves science and thinks there are a million genders and there are no genetic differences between races besides melanin levels

Back