The Right-Wing propagandist assault on FBI in full force

Sure!! I think he will want to do it but political forces will prevent it.

Especially if some things Flynn says get Trump and family in trouble
My calls are like this :
Mueller gets fired or defunded.
Flynn and Manafort are charged with federal crimes. Flynn at least gets pardoned.

The Right Wing propaganda machine is in high gear smearing the FBI and any other institution they see as an enemy of their Dear Leader. Fox news has started their machine up and are blaring it 24x7. They are targeting investigators, spreading lies and distrust.... A bunch of un-american slime bags

It's amazing to see the Orwellian process at work. Feeding misinformation to the Right and watching them gobble it up. Amazing and scary.... They will attack anyone and any institution if it goes against their Orange Overlord. I really thing Trump followers want a dictatorship

How are they lying exactly? What information is Fox News showing that is not true? While I enjoy butthurt ravings, I enjoy factual stories better, and factual stories tend to have verifiable evidence.
Right now there is more proof for Flat Earth than your claim.

not like Vox or NowThis force themselves onto say FB and YT to get that message across

it's only a right issue

oh wait

There's no such thing as "right wing media" to partisan hacks like him. Just patriots reporting the truth to them. Right wingers in this thread are all brain washed.
There is both.

It's only "brainwashing" when its your side being spoken of.

did you read the OP?

pointing out a glaring and huge hole in someone's argument is not whataboutism

thanks for playing

also one is a news outlet, the other are social media and entertainment outlets. You expect to get propaganda from the news, but from Facebook?
What the fuck are you talking about? The argument is that the right wing media is ramping up its attacks on the FBI. This is, in fact, currently happening.

Anything to stop the investigation before it reaches Trump.

Stopped reading.
tenor.gif

My calls are like this :
Mueller gets fired or defunded.
Flynn and Manafort are charged with federal crimes. Flynn at least gets pardoned.

My calls are. Mueller finishes the investigation and Manafort, Flynn, Trump Jr, and Son in law Kushner are indicted for conspiracy and lying to the FBI. In order to safe his family Trump resigns citing health issues. Only Flynn and Manafort receive convictions and the little Trump and in law are released

I'm completely serious in this scenario btw

On page 1 of the conservative playbook.
When presented with facts that you don't like either attack the person or completely ignore them and divert attention elsewhere. If that fails bring up either Hillary or Bill Clinton.

My calls are. Mueller finishes the investigation and Manafort, Flynn, Trump Jr, and Son in law Kushner are indicted for conspiracy and lying to the FBI. In order to safe his family Trump resigns citing health issues. Only Flynn and Manafort receive convictions and the little Trump and in law are released

I'm completely serious in this scenario btw
That's a big bite of the Executive apple.
Fortune favors the bold!

The Right Wing propaganda machine is in high gear smearing the FBI and any other institution they see as an enemy of their Dear Leader. Fox news has started their machine up and are blaring it 24x7. They are targeting investigators, spreading lies and distrust.... A bunch of un-american slime bags

It's amazing to see the Orwellian process at work. Feeding misinformation to the Right and watching them gobble it up. Amazing and scary.... They will attack anyone and any institution if it goes against their Orange Overlord. I really thing Trump followers want a dictatorship

If anyone is responsible for an "Orwellian" process, it is the FBI and other organizations associated with it.

Just shows how terribly 1984 has been misrepresented as a work throughout the ages, to see the freakin' FBI being made to seem like a poor victim of Orwellian tyranny.

Back