The Return of the MMA Trivia Thread VOLUME 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two guys had a fight that ended in a controversial stoppage that led to Big John lecturing them both for their conduct.

Cal Worsham complaining about Tank Abbott fucking with him at a hotel. Sounds ridiculous even for Tank :redface:

Coming up with the questions is always harder than answering them. Sorry for the delay :redface:

For which fight did someone from the audience grab Ken Shamrock's robe during his entrance?

Coming up with the questions is always harder than answering them. Sorry for the delay :redface:

For which fight did someone from the audience grab Ken Shamrock's robe during his entrance?

UFC 5 against Gracie?

Awesome, Murda! Thanks for starting this back up! Glad to see the familiar faces from the previous trivia threads

Awesome, Murda! Thanks for starting this back up! Glad to see the familiar faces from the previous trivia threads

Welcome back man. So far it's you, emperor and Bullitt from the original threads. Wonder if europe1 will make an entrance haha.

Detroit Dance?

There it is. Hostile territory, and one fan was very hostile. Ken yanked his arm away and you could tell he was pissed :icon_twis

There it is. Hostile territory, and one fan was very hostile. Ken yanked his arm away and you could tell he was pissed :icon_twis

That was a complete guess but it made sense.

I need a second to think, bear with me. I need to go to my MMA knowledge that I didn't drop the last time we did this game.

I REALLY wanna get 1 cause I've got an AWESOME question lol

I can't think of a good one, so here goes:

Who cleaned out his house and re-wrote his will before every fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back