The rest of the year for Bellator is looking mighty good

Fedor's days of fighting top 20's is over, have him fight somebody like Justin Wren.
My money would be on the big pygmy, I think wren has a legit shot at gold in bellator. Fedor's days of fighting should be over but he either loves it too much or loves fucking over Scott Coker because Coker seems to throw a lot of money his way for not much in return. He didn't do great in strikeforce and he seems to be headed down a similar path in bellator.

Just remember Coker is running this show and his history of making match ups that make sense isn't exactly stellar.

A lot of what we hope for may be thrown out the window for just the sake of the event on hand.

I just don't understand Liam vs Mo...... Liam has been badly outgrappled in his last two losses lmao

IKing No gasses hard after 1-2 rds. If McGeary can survive until the 3rd, he can very likely TKO King Mo.

If I owned a farm, I would bet it on Mo. And easy. So easy. If Liam even took a round, I would gargle balls.

IKing No gasses hard after 1-2 rds. If McGeary can survive until the 3rd, he can very likely TKO King Mo.
Problem with that strategy is Liam has ZERO TDD even a gassed mo gets him down and lays on him for 5 minutes

Bellator built a pretty good roster. IMO they have a lot must-watch fighters for me:
Mousasi, Mo, Wandy, Pitbull brothers, Chandler (just bleed), Caldwell, Shlemenko, Bader, Bobby Lashley, Manhoef, Mitrione, Fedor, Lima, Koreshkov, Larkin, Rory, etc.
I would watch any card with one of them in it. All of them hype me up.

They just need to pay Minakov what he wants and have a dominant undefeated HW champion. That shit would market well.

Back