The Renergy Sandwich

Join the Renergy Revolution and Your Life Will Never be the Same!

It's been over 2 years since the last Renergy Sandwich release, but the wait is over and Renergy Sandwich 3.0 has finally arrived. In this step-by-step breakdown, Rener and Eve teach you a special process to make the sandwich using one of Carlos and Helio Gracie's favorite starches, tapioca. Tapioca flour, also known as tapioca starch, is 100% gluten-free and is made from the starch extracted from the South American cassava plant which explains why it's so popular in Brazil!

Here is a summary of the steps demonstrated in this video:

Step 1: Pour tapioca flour into a large bowl.
Step 2: Add water VERY gradually until all tapioca is slightly dampened.
Step 3: Let sit for 1-2 days until excess moisture evaporates.
Step 4: Place dried tapioca in ziploc bag and refrigerate.
Step 5: Break tapioca blocks and push through strainer.
Step 6: Quickly sprinkle tapioca onto warm pan, focusing on edge first. (Note: Make sure you preheat the pan on a medium flame)
Step 7: As soon as the edge begins floating, flip the tortilla.
Step 8: Add almond butter, avocado, and goat cheese!
Step 9: Add the scrambled egg whites!
Step 10: ENJOY!​

The pure tapioca flour can be purchased at most health food stores or it can be ordered online at Bob's Red Mill online store.

BOB016_Xl.jpg

If you LOVE coconut water/meat, check out the "Coco Jack"!

10156150_1988601504613890_2389539571229687355_n.jpg

Let us know how it goes! Post your Renergy 3.0 feedback/photos at http://www.Facebook.com/GracieAcademy

Last edited:
Fuck this. . . IIFYM, ftw. Nutella sammich on white bread. Pre or post training session.

I'll have to try this sandwich it's healthy and easy to make, Rener is awesome he's so passionate about his life style and BJJ I enjoy watching his videos. I thought Rener was gluten free?

These kids taste buds are warped, don't trust anything they eat. They scarf down over-ripe bananas like they're candy...

Its sacrifice. Thats why his body is sculpted like a greek statue and yours looks like a statue of budha. Keep eating your mcdonalds. People get me sick when i pass by a fast food place and some 300lber is in line. Sad society we live in. Critisize a guy for eating good. Yeah ok, and your fast food is way better einstein? I would love to see what you look like. With your size xxxl shirt and size 42x30 pant size.

Its sacrifice. Thats why his body is sculpted like a greek statue and yours looks like a statue of budha. Keep eating your mcdonalds. People get me sick when i pass by a fast food place and some 300lber is in line. Sad society we live in. Critisize a guy for eating good. Yeah ok, and your fast food is way better einstein? I would love to see what you look like. With your size xxxl shirt and size 42x30 pant size.

You know you're in f12, one of the training forums.... right? This isn't the Heavies. I'm sure few of us are rocking 8-packs, but I doubt anyone here is a tubby 300lber.

And all of that is secondary to the notion of spending upwards of $10 on a sandwich with no goddamn meat on it.

Eve looks mildly annoyed throughout the entire video. I bet Rener is the kind of guy who insists on dominating even the most mundane conversations.

I'm not poor by any standard, but Rener Gracie's recipes all utilize expensive blenders, juicers, and ingredients.

Well, I guess they're mainly catering to Southern California people, but still. Maybe they need to take a lesson from Mike Dolce, who has videos of eating healthy on a fairer budget.

just terrible.

there's a reason gracies are famous for fighting and not cooking.

I'm not poor by any standard, but Rener Gracie's recipes all utilize expensive blenders, juicers, and ingredients.

Well, I guess they're mainly catering to Southern California people, but still. Maybe they need to take a lesson from Mike Dolce, who has videos of eating healthy on a fairer budget.

They're not catering to Southern California people, they're catering to people with money to burn. I saw one video were Rener makes an a

Like he says " you pay now or you pay later." Go to mcdonalds and get the double cheeseburger for just a buck.

Like he says " you pay now or you pay later." Go to mcdonalds and get the double cheeseburger for just a buck.
Argue with actual people instead of strawmen.

Or just fuck off.

So anyone who doesn't like avocado in a sandwich (ugh) is automatically a fast food eating lardass? Nice logical jump there...

Like the dude says pretty much everyone on this sub forum trains, the lardass count is probably quite low here. You don't have to eat Reners expensive disgusting sandwiches to eat healthy.

Rener looks like he would benefit from eating some healthy meat.

Back