The Renergy Sandwich

Honestly Jon Fitch's Avocado Sandwich with Tomato Soup looks more attractive than this shit.

Of course that tastes good, almond butter, avocado, coconut oil, the thing is loaded with delicious fats.

I am kinda surprised they eat grains, they seem like they would be in the hater crowd

Where's the bacon????

Giant-Bacon-Sandwich.png

Henergy. Iowa Style.

I tried a version of this sandwich today, and it was actually pretty good! I didn't use kale because I didn't have any handy so I used spinach instead. I'm going to try the real thing next time I go to the grocery store.

I may be biased though I am addicted to any kind of nut butter, so that may have swayed me.

Mike "Pantene" Piekarski;82250077 said:
I tried a version of this sandwich today, and it was actually pretty good! I didn't use kale because I didn't have any handy so I used spinach instead. I'm going to try the real thing next time I go to the grocery store.

I may be biased though I am addicted to any kind of nut butter, so that may have swayed me.

I like this sandwich, too. Any kind of dehydrated kale is really expensive. It is best to buy the kale and use a dehydrator.

Mike "Pantene" Piekarski;82250077 said:
I didn't use kale because I didn't have any handy so I used spinach instead..

It's all good!
icon14.gif

You pretty much just made The Renergy Sandwich 1.0

1507989_783234745023658_686209714_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've had this sandwich minus the kale chips a bunch of times. It might be an acquired taste but I like it

I love Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. I love the philosophy, I love the way they teach and I enjoy listening to Rener and Ryron on YouTube.

With that said, the Renergy sandwich looks disgusting. It might be healthy, but I don't think I will ever go out of my way to make one.

Antioxidant Acai Superbowl (Rener Gracie Variation)

282303_625432557470545_1378430909_n.jpg

"@lyotomachidafw had his first Renergy Acai Superbowl tonight. His life will never be the same!"

It is very admirable of him to be 100% drug and alcohol free, including caffeine, most people do not have that kind of discipline. "I don't eat spicy foods" though, wtf?

It is very admirable of him to be 100% drug and alcohol free, including caffeine, most people do not have that kind of discipline. "I don't eat spicy foods" though, wtf?

Maybe he thinks the burning on the way out isn't worth the burning on the way in.

Old thread is old, but still, sandwiches without any meat are not fucking acceptable.

Back