The Reem mistakes love for hate

Milan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Real fans don't enjoy someone getting KO'd like that and the already being in the gym this soon.
I guess it's better for your brain to be KO'd with 1 punch than being i a 5 round war but i'm more concerned with his mindset than his brain.
He's still surprisingly well articulated but his coaches are doing him a disservice if he's doing anything closely related to sparring.
The guy thinks he just got clipped and that's just the HW game, but since abandoning the equestrian diet diet he has been redefining his gameplan a lot. I'd love to see him take a full year off, get his head straight, and go for another run for the title. He seems in pretty good shape still but just to proud and stubborn.

Last edited:
Reem understands them 800k cheques

And when you got 4-5 kids

I bet they are just lovely

Man I have been salty ever since Overeem choked out Igor in 2005 lol. But for real Alistair is so supremely confident that losses almost seem to roll off his back. He definitely can make another run in this old beat up division. Francis, Stipe, and Werdum will be waiting.

oK8ceXK.jpg
Amazing message to like ration you have in just a week on Sherdog. Good work man.

Man, Alistair really is something special. He might not be durable in-cage, but in every other respect he's probably the toughest mma fighter of all time. He constantly adapted, fully utilising poor drug testing to transitioning into the USADA era, performing well in both.

He's recovered from several losses that would be career-ending for others, and he always stays hungry.

Not sure if there are many out there with mental toughness in the same league.

Man, Alistair really is something special. He might not be durable in-cage, but in every other respect he's probably the toughest mma fighter of all time. He constantly adapted, fully utilising poor drug testing to transitioning into the USADA era, performing well in both.

He's recovered from several losses that would be career-ending for others, and he always stays hungry.

Not sure if there are many out there with mental toughness in the same league.

Exactly, so I for one would not like to see him back that fast, I mean I guess the guy just wants to get paid but I do feel he's rushing it kinda like Bisping rushing it after fighting the rush.
He couldn't move Negannou an inch and he was bullying Lesnar. Now he fights a counter style which is so much different from where the foundation of his technique comes from.

;x oops i misspelled it :p

Man I have been salty ever since Overeem choked out Igor in 2005 lol. But for real Alistair is so supremely confident that losses almost seem to roll off his back. He definitely can make another run in this old beat up division. Francis, Stipe, and Werdum will be waiting.

I always got salty when Igor lost lol, he (besides saku) was my fav fighter of that era.

Back