The reason why Tyron hasn't used his left hand much in fights, and why that'll change against Colby

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs

- He suffered a serious injury to his left shoulder before he turned pro, and it never healed properly
- It caused him problems throughout his career, which is why he never developed a strong left hook or jab
- Since getting his right shoulder operated on, Tyron discovered a range of treatments that not only helped rehab his right shoulder, but fixed the issues in his left shoulder
- These treatments include stem cell injections and a Artwave machine (Russian invention that has the ability to make your muscles contract 500 times a second)
- The Artwave machine is usually very expensive, but Woodley got his at a discount because he bought it off one of his friends, an ex-NFL receiver

So Woodley's right hand alone was good enough to make him UFC champion, but now that the mobility in his other shoulder has been fully restored, it's almost certain that Colby is in for a rough night.

Tyron via 1st round KO

First time rooting for Cryrun. Let's get this work, it's snitchbashing season all over again.

I can't wait to see Woodley destroy everyone in his path. All his complaints aside, one of the smartest and hardest hitting guys on the roster.

Colby talked himself into a fight he doesn't deserve. I can't wait to see easy work made of him.

Woodley will ko colby and make it look easy

I really hope so. And I don't even like Woodley. I just dislike Colby more.

But I still won't be paying to watch the fight. I'll check Sherdogs play by play and if it's not going to be a snoozefest, I'll watch it illegally somewhere.

I can't wait to see Woodley destroy everyone in his path. All his complaints aside, one of the smartest and hardest hitting guys on the roster.

Colby talked himself into a fight he doesn't deserve. I can't wait to see easy work made of him.

How does he not deserve it? He's been on a VERY solid run, clear wins over good comp, culminating in RDA.

Of course he deserves it, far more than Till or anyone else.

Make no mistake though, I'm also rooting for Woodley to batter him to bolivian ;)

How does he not deserve it? He's been on a VERY solid run, clear wins over good comp, culminating in RDA.

Of course he deserves it, far more than Till or anyone else.

Make no mistake though, I'm also rooting for Woodley to batter him to bolivian ;)

Maia, yeah. RDA, though amazing, is a way better LW so hard for me to gauge that. He skipped past all the rest of the top 10 and is wearing a fake belt. So yeah, undeserved. But again, that's in my eyes.

Maia, yeah. RDA, though amazing, is a way better LW so hard for me to gauge that. He skipped past all the rest of the top 10 and is wearing a fake belt. So yeah, undeserved. But again, that's in my eyes.
Who did he skip past?

Not sure about tbh. He got taken out by Alvarez at lw, then pretty much ran through 3 good fighters at ww and never looked better. Most of sherdog thought he'd batter Colby.

Who do you feel is more deserving?

I always just assumed that was his jerkin' hand and he wanted to protect it.

Not sure about tbh. He got taken out by Alvarez at lw, then pretty much ran through 3 good fighters at ww and never looked better. Most of sherdog thought he'd batter Colby.

To be fair, he didn't run through Tarec; he won a close decision in a largely uneventful fight. Apparently Robbie tore his ACL during the first round as well.

woodley is going to destroy colby.... I like that Colby is selling the fight though, get woodley more money

To be fair, he didn't run through Tarec; he won a close decision in a largely uneventful fight. Apparently Robbie tore his ACL during the first round as well.

Oh really? Tbh I don't remember the fight that well, as you said it wasn't exciting, but I do remember RDA winning every round in a pretty easy fight.

Well one thing I can say about the Robbie fight is ACL or not he looked like of done to me, no longer an elite fighter. I did have a feeling the Lawler fight made RDA look better than he is, which is one of the reasons I picked Colby.

Colby is gonna destroy Tyron and rustle the fuck out of sherdog.

Good call. With the division in shambles, guess no one else fits. Just how he climbed so fast missing everyone on the way up is another Conor situation. Unreal.

He just beat Maia and RDA. He would ragdoll Wonderboy for 5 rounds. Couldn't care less about Colby or his antics but how does he not deserve the shot?

He actually wore it out masturbating so often since his wife won't give him none no 'mo.

Back