The reason why I think TJ always beats Cody is their mentality...

Typical Sherdog argument, resorting to MMA math and bringing up something that has nothing to do with the point you were originally trying to make, and which I destroyed.

This is about Cody and TJ. Dominick can't help Cody win this fight, he has to do it all by himself.

Try again.

Destroyed?! lol boy are you not only a cocky idiot but also delusional one.

1. It would help if you even understood the terminology you're using lol MMA math refers to when someone assumes one fighter can beat another because they have beaten another fighter the aforementioned couldn't/they had lost to. Next time use the word in it's proper context before you take another failed stab trying to appear knowledgeable.

2. In reference to the first point, no one said Cody wins BECAUSE he beat Dominick, it was a counterpoint solely to your nonsense about Cody having a lower fight IQ. Naturally if Cody has a lower fight IQ then it would defy common sense (which clearly you sorely lack) that a fighter with "lower fight IQ" can make a fighter that TJ can't figure out look like an amateur. Higher IQ can't figure out what a lower IQ could....That logically doesn't make any sense although I understand it's clearly not a part of your make up.

So I will actually ask that you please don't try again, you're far too delusional to realize how dumb you sound. Good night!

Destroyed?! lol boy are you not only a cocky idiot but also delusional one.

1. It would help if you even understood the terminology you're using lol MMA math refers to when someone assumes one fighter can beat another because they have beaten another fighter the aforementioned couldn't/they had lost to. Next time use the word in it's proper context before you take another failed stab trying to appear knowledgeable.

2. In reference to the first point, no one said Cody wins BECAUSE he did Dominick, it was a counterpoint solely to your nonsense about Cody having a lower fight IQ. Naturally if Cody has a lower fight IQ then it would defy common sense (which clearly you sorely lack) that a fighter with "lower fight IQ" can make a fighter that TJ can't figure out look like an amateur. Higher IQ can't figure out what a lower IQ could....That logically doesn't make any sense although I understand it's clearly not a part of your make up.

So I will actually ask that you please don't try again, you're far too delusional to realize how dumb you sound. Good night!

Damn, you just spent all that time typing and said a whole lot of nothing.

It doesn't work like you think it works.

Every fight is different.

Anyone who thinks these guys aren't evenly matched just because one guy ended up winning decisively is stupid.

One guy just happens to have a relatively weak chin, and the other has good power. So the chances of one of them being finished is always there. They are very competitive.

Cody and TJ are two sides of the same coin, that makes it 40/40 chance. Dana gets the vig for the other 20%

In this interview TJ Dillashaw is talking about finishing Cody in the pocket. Even though he KO'd Cody, he acknowledged that he probably shouldn't have jumped in the pocket to do it. TJ recognizes his mistakes, even in victory. This means that whatever holes Cody may have exploited this time around, will be sealed next time around.

On the other hand, Cody can't seem to admit that there was anything wrong with his approach. He says he made a technical mistake, but he doesn't really acknowledge that he has to do something differently to beat him next time. He just keeps claiming that "he was the better fighter in there", "TJ felt slow", and insinuating that TJ got lucky. Basically he is saying that he will bank on him catching Dillashaw next time around like he did in the 1st, without looking to change anything about his approach. Of course, its certainly possible that it can happen, but the chances of it happening become slimmer and slimmer every time they fight. If it didn't happen in the 1st fight, its way less likely it will happen in the 2nd.

TJ studies his performances and his opponents, then adapts next time around to do even better. Cody just goes on autopilot.

You do know TJ got tooled and chicken danced in the first round right? He looked downright scared. I think Cody wins 8 out of 10 times.

You do know TJ got tooled and chicken danced in the first round right? He looked downright scared. I think Cody wins 8 out of 10 times.

I think you don't know what you're watching.

He didn't get tooled, he got caught with 1 big punch.

It won't happen again. Next time it will be a much cleaner victory for TJ.

Back