The reason why Anderson fans lump Fedor and GSP fans together

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
2 clean fighters and goat

1 fighter who pops in his first ever random drug testing, then blames it on a dick pill, then pisses hot again.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anderson knows

Why do people keep spamming this forum with Fedor threads? He's practically irrelevant.

Since when do Anderson fans do that...?

I feel like you're imagining scenarios just to make shitty threads TS.

Since when do Anderson fans do that...?

I feel like you're imagining scenarios just to make shitty threads TS.

100% this.

"let me make up a strawman and then argue against it in its own, new thread!!"

Pretty much everyone of Anderson's opponents was on steroids.

Vitor Belfort was on steroids.
Chael Sonnen was on steroids.
Chris Leben was on steroids
Stephen Bonnar was on steroids
James Irvin was on steroids.
Nate Marquardt was on steroids.

So to diminish his achievements because of that is completely retarded.
In the era that Silva fought in, everyone was using steroids.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone of Anderson's opponents was on steroids.

Vitor Belfort was on steroids.
Chael Sonnen was on steroids.
Chris Leben was on steroids
Stephen Bonnar was on steroids
James Irvin was on steroids.
Nate Marquardt was on steroids.

Also Fedor fans are much less annoying than GSP fans.

Rich Franklin.
Demian Maia
Yushin Okami
Patrick Cote
Forrest Griffin
Chris Weidman - oh wait lul

Rich Franklin.
Demian Maia
Yushin Okami
Patrick Cote
Forrest Griffin
Chris Weidman - oh wait lul

Yeah, I said pretty much everyone was on steroids, not everyone. Also Weidman and Yushin are both suspect.

Wasn't there just a thread on why GSP fans lump Fedor/Anderson together?

But Silva was using steroids as well, so that disqualifies him from GOAT talks. Doesn't matter if all his opponents were on steroids, we're talking about Silva himself.

Yeah, I said pretty much everyone was on steroids, not everyone. Also Weidman and Yushin are both suspect.

That's not how 'pretty much' everyone works. I could list more people too, you see. You are probably 'pretty much' big Anderson Silva fan, so I am not surprised.

I wonder if you actually believe all this shit that is straight up not what happened. GSP fans are worse? All I see is 10000 Prime Fedor beats everyone threads daily.... The only thing I see about GSP threads are "he is a ducker of this guy and that guy and so on and so forth"..... I wonder why his fans would make such a thread....

The USADA thing is such bs.... That literally is not what happened..... He is also 1-0 in the USADA era, while SIlva has 1 gift decision in the USADA era.

Fedor fans are equally as bad and Silva at his peak had the worst fanbase in Sherdog history.

I wonder if you actually believe all this shit that is straight up not what happened.

What didn't happen? The guys I listed all popped for steroids. Those are facts.

All other things I wrote are opinions, and you don't need to go conform with them. I think Fedor's hardcore fanbase is better than GSP's hardcore fanbase.
I like all three of those fighters, by the way. I like Anderson, GSP and Fedor. Mindblowing, huh?

I just think GSPs hardcore-nuthuggers are unusually derogatory when it comes to other fighters, more so than the hardcore Fedor guys.

What didn't happen? The guys I listed all popped for steroids. Those are facts.

All other things I wrote are opinions, and you don't need to go conform with them.
GSP ran from USADA? How, when it wasn't for 1.5 years after he left that they finally got USADA?Georges was talking about retirement going into the Condit fight then fought 2 more times after that..... soooo yeah, USADA is probably only there because of GSP's outspokenness but hey, whatever narrative you wanna write, I suppose.

GSP ran from USADA? How, when it wasn't for 1.5 years after he left that they finally got USADA?Georges was talking about retirement going into the Condit fight then fought 2 more times after that..... soooo yeah, USADA is probably only there because of GSP's outspokenness but hey, whatever narrative you wanna write, I suppose.

It was a joke, hence why I included "on extraterrestrial vessels" and also edited it long before you made your reply.
I don't think GSP is roiding, if that eases your mind.

It was a joke, hence why I included "on extraterrestrial vessels".
I don't think GSP is roiding, if that eases your mind.
I personally don't care if you think he is. It's totally possible he is. I just am saying I disagree with the USADA statement.

2 clean fighters and goat

1 fighter who pops in his first ever random drug testing, then blames it on a dick pill, then pisses hot again.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anderson knows
Grow up man stop posting this Anderson hatred.

Back