The reason some fans complain about PED's...

Too much soy... In reality, all pro athletes are taking something. Fortunately, these delusions can be cured. To identify whether you are having too much soy ask yourself; Does the below, apply to me:

A male consuming too much soy may possess male genitalia however they also exhibit prominent feminine features: high-pitched voices, little to no body hair, low muscle mass, round flabby faces, scrawny limbs, thin necks, wide hips and sometimes even semi-developed breasts. Worst case scenario, do you look like any of the below men?

cropped-header_1-1.jpg

While there are many cures for this ailment, the starting point is to obviously stop soy. I would recommend replacing it with onions. Just eat 2 small or 1 medium raw red onion per day and your testosterone will rise significantly. Slowly you should start this resemble the male below:

hqdefault.jpg

Fortunately for MMA once this transformation begins to happen, you will also begin to realise all pro athletes are on PED's. Then and only then can we start to make MMA great again.

24s2as.jpg

Last edited:
Just say no kids.......steroids are for low end promotions and have no place in legit fighting organisations

Too much soy... In reality, all pro athletes are taking something. Fortunately, these delusions can be cured. To identify whether you are having too much soy ask yourself; Does the below, apply to me:

A male consuming too much soy may possess male genitalia however they also exhibit prominent feminine features: high-pitched voices, little to no body hair, low muscle mass, round flabby faces, scrawny limbs, thin necks, wide hips and sometimes even semi-developed breasts. Worst case scenario, do you look like any of the below men?

cropped-header_1-1.jpg

While there are many cures for this ailment, the starting point is to obviously stop soy. I would recommend replacing it with onions. Just eat 2 small or 1 medium raw red onion per day and your testosterone will rise significantly. Slowly you should start this resemble the male below:

hqdefault.jpg

Fortunately for MMA once this transformation begins to happen, you will also begin to realise all pro athletes are on PED's. Then and only then can we start to make MMA great again.

hey not some fans ALL FANS SHOULD mad about peds.

peds is cheating no matter how u cut it.

hey not some fans ALL FANS SHOULD mad about peds.

peds is cheating no matter how u cut it.
Why is it cheating? Medicine is performance enhancing. Why should people with bad immune systems be able to take medicine when they're sick to compete with people born with good immune systems?

A good immune system is a physical advantage the same way more fast twitch muscle fibres provides a speed advantage etc.

Is there a way that you can find out if that kid is dead? That he smashed face first into the street leaves me doubting survival.
it looks like he gets up at the end .
prob lost a few teeth in the process though .

Why is it cheating? Medicine is performance enhancing. Why should people with bad immune systems be able to take medicine when they're sick to compete with people born with good immune systems?

A good immune system is a physical advantage the same way more fast twitch muscle fibres provides a speed advantage etc.

No-one laughed at your stupid joke n now you're trying to win with terrible logic that has been said 100 times before. Just give up and go away, we all have bad days.

Thread made by a guy who’s favourite fighter is a confirmed PED user

That moment when TS is too much of a cunt to post a pic with himself, so he puts Brock's pic instead.

Taking steroids is the ultimate sign of weakness and of someone who lacks confidence. By taking them you are admitting that you are pathetic, and have naturally low levels of sex hormones. You are someone who received lower levels of testosterone while in your mother's womb, and as a result have a tiny little pecker, just like TS, who is projecting his insecurities on to strangers on an mma forum.

Career long roiders like Jones and Anderson have limp fucking dicks for fucks sake, they can't even satisfy their women. I bet Lesnar can't even get on top of his wife any more. Sable probably cucked Brock with an all natural heavyweight like Cain Velasquez.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back