The Reality of the Rise of an Intolerant and Radical Left on Campus

It's actually really creepy what you're doing. Kind of stalkerish. You're so angered by someone conveying their thoughts over the internet that you desperately want the guy to say it to your face. There's plenty of other Canadians on here that see the same thing and feel the same way yet you only focus on one individual in particular.

You act as if going to this event will bring someone to your level of enlightenment. You actually think something different will be said. You think you can convince someone that this evil agenda being pushed all over the world by evil people isn't evil at all. You will say "look at all those people having a good time! Cant you see how wrong you are!"

What you will notice in all these pictures is segregation. You only prove the guy you want to meet so bad right.

Yeah it is kind of lame. Sorry. This is over a disagreement. I can understand meeting up with someone with similar interests to do something you're both interested in.

What you see as bitching and moaning is actually arguing and convincing. You shouldn't have serious issues with proving people all over the world how wrong they are.

1 John 2:15-16

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Satan's got this world by the balls. I'm willing to leave behind all the things in my possession when the time comes.

Here you are posting pictures of scantily clad women and telling me you'll hook me up with them. Shame!!!!

Seriously though I have love for my people and don't like to see them stressed out or saddened by the fragmentation of Canada and the damaging words spoken by the prime minister. I have love for Europeans that are going through the same thing but worse. That's the reason why I suggest they find a place that is comfortable for them. I have love for everyone.

Talking about immigration, social issues, what ever is being presented on a forum is not an obsession and people aren't making idols out of it.

You're dealing with one person here. You're engaging right now. I don't mind reading responses that are well thought out. Who cares if someone is a single issue poster. Don't let it get to you.

It's actually not easier. In Canada you'll be viewed as a Nazi or racist by the people you don't like. You can't convince them they're wrong. I've tried and it just makes people rage.

After experiencing other cultures, the food... it's not wrong to still prefer the culture of the country you were born and live in. Caribana is not nor should it be, the deciding factor.

I see we've reached the "whatchu gonna do about it" phase. Some solutions were posted and a personal admittance that nothing can be done. Nothing that can be done without extreme violence and sacrifice which is something that I'm not willing to do. I don't think people should go down that road. This is why I'm so against what's happening. Not everyone shares my beliefs and it would suck if people got really violent.

Who's crying about Atheists? Atheists are the ones that cry when shown how wrong they are. The Atheists lose every time when they ask to be proven wrong.

I'm sensing much bitterness in your posts. There's no need...

Stuff like what Tommy Robinson is doing? Not everyone's got the time for that. If I had the time and funds I would consider venturing into those no go zones in Europe. Take pictures, video recordings and all of that.

You will get an accurate snapshot when living in the GTA and having friends that live in Toronto.

You don't bring those people here. You help them out in their own countries. Make the rest of the world great again sounds kind of nice.

A change in demographics causes problems. Since you've been reading these forums for years you should know that by now.

"It's also comes in handy for the next fuckboi athiest that wants to go on about my religion. At least I have something real (like really real) to slap them with. Instead of just Bitching and Moaning."

Proverbs 15:1
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Chill out man.

I'm glad you enjoy yourself at these events.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed!

@salamander sorry I didn't read the whole thread but did you (try) to go to the faith goldy event? I'm curious to see what the protesters reaction to a PoC who supported the open debate approach. Especially one who stands out as much as you do (size wise)

Also, did you see some drunken boobies on Ezra st?

@salamander sorry I didn't read the whole thread but did you (try) to go to the faith goldy event? I'm curious to see what the protesters reaction to a PoC who supported the open debate approach. Especially one who stands out as much as you do (size wise)

Also @irish_thug @salamander

Can I come too?

hqdefault.jpg

I went but it got cancelled by some kids pulling the fire alarm.

Most of the people there were pretty young. I wasn't doing anything overt in terms of presenting myself for either side. But I kinda barked at some kids in masks but nothing major.

I saw no boobies, but everyone was DRUUUUNK. Some chick that wasn't even up to my sternum asked me to "suck her pussy" and then fell over lol. ]

All in all there was an estimated 20000 people. They tried closing off Ezra with dump trunks. Tried shipping in extra cops from Peel region. It wasn't enough.

You familiar with the region?

I went but it got cancelled by some kids pulling the fire alarm.

Most of the people there were pretty young. I wasn't doing anything overt in terms of presenting myself for either side. But I kinda barked at some kids in masks but nothing major.

I saw no boobies, but everyone was DRUUUUNK. Some chick that wasn't even up to my sternum asked me to "suck her pussy" and then fell over lol. ]

All in all there was an estimated 20000 people. They tried closing off Ezra with dump trunks. Tried shipping in extra cops from Peel region. It wasn't enough.

You familiar with the region?

Yeah I heard someone took the cowards way out but pulling the alarm. I was following the story and was disappointed on how none of the laurier professors would debate her, and, show people how she could be put down in a civil manner. I was also very disappointed at how one of the professors openly wept on the 570 news interview.

I'm from the region, and I do a lot of side work with Communitech and start ups in the area.

It's actually really creepy what you're doing. Kind of stalkerish. You're so angered by someone conveying their thoughts over the internet that you desperately want the guy to say it to your face. There's plenty of other Canadians on here that see the same thing and feel the same way yet you only focus on one individual in particular.

You act as if going to this event will bring someone to your level of enlightenment. You actually think something different will be said. You think you can convince someone that this evil agenda being pushed all over the world by evil people isn't evil at all. You will say "look at all those people having a good time! Cant you see how wrong you are!"

What you will notice in all these pictures is segregation. You only prove the guy you want to meet so bad right.

Yeah it is kind of lame. Sorry. This is over a disagreement. I can understand meeting up with someone with similar interests to do something you're both interested in.

What you see as bitching and moaning is actually arguing and convincing. You shouldn't have serious issues with proving people all over the world how wrong they are.

1 John 2:15-16

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Satan's got this world by the balls. I'm willing to leave behind all the things in my possession when the time comes.

Here you are posting pictures of scantily clad women and telling me you'll hook me up with them. Shame!!!!

Seriously though I have love for my people and don't like to see them stressed out or saddened by the fragmentation of Canada and the damaging words spoken by the prime minister. I have love for Europeans that are going through the same thing but worse. That's the reason why I suggest they find a place that is comfortable for them. I have love for everyone.

Talking about immigration, social issues, what ever is being presented on a forum is not an obsession and people aren't making idols out of it.

You're dealing with one person here. You're engaging right now. I don't mind reading responses that are well thought out. Who cares if someone is a single issue poster. Don't let it get to you.

It's actually not easier. In Canada you'll be viewed as a Nazi or racist by the people you don't like. You can't convince them they're wrong. I've tried and it just makes people rage.

After experiencing other cultures, the food... it's not wrong to still prefer the culture of the country you were born and live in. Caribana is not nor should it be, the deciding factor.

I see we've reached the "whatchu gonna do about it" phase. Some solutions were posted and a personal admittance that nothing can be done. Nothing that can be done without extreme violence and sacrifice which is something that I'm not willing to do. I don't think people should go down that road. This is why I'm so against what's happening. Not everyone shares my beliefs and it would suck if people got really violent.

Who's crying about Atheists? Atheists are the ones that cry when shown how wrong they are. The Atheists lose every time when they ask to be proven wrong.

I'm sensing much bitterness in your posts. There's no need...

Stuff like what Tommy Robinson is doing? Not everyone's got the time for that. If I had the time and funds I would consider venturing into those no go zones in Europe. Take pictures, video recordings and all of that.

You will get an accurate snapshot when living in the GTA and having friends that live in Toronto.

You don't bring those people here. You help them out in their own countries. Make the rest of the world great again sounds kind of nice.

A change in demographics causes problems. Since you've been reading these forums for years you should know that by now.

"It's also comes in handy for the next fuckboi athiest that wants to go on about my religion. At least I have something real (like really real) to slap them with. Instead of just Bitching and Moaning."

Proverbs 15:1
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Chill out man.

I'm glad you enjoy yourself at these events.
Just because I remember the conversation when RIPWarrior was invited to Caribana -

It was done in good faith and free of judgement or any sort of heat. The invitation was an attempt to show that just because we live in a diverse environment it's not a negative thing and most new Canadians indeed want to become a part of our culture. It was one of the coolest things I've read on here. A legit attempt to reach out and bridge gaps. I'm a 1st gen immigrant who looks like someone that would run Hitler's ovens and I've been to Caribana several times while I lived in the GTA. Never caught any heat and always had a good time.

At the same time I can appreciate RIP Warriors complaints about seeing a drastic demographic change in his home town. Becoming an outsider and catching shit from newcomers can be a reality in some parts of Canada. I've been on both sides of the immigrant conversation and I'll always side with the natives when it comes to assimilation or if an immigrant talks shit about their adopted home. From first hand experience I can honestly say some immigrants look down on Canadians and our culture in a superiority complex way. And that's infuriating. It's not the norm, but it is a reality.

It’s a small minority you’re mentioning here, and doesn’t define the actual leftism growing on campus, which is definitively no radical.
If what we campuses as a whole does represent the radical left, then the right is just as absurd.

Point is, radical ideology isn’t floating around as much as people think. Radicals, real radicals, are on the fringes, and both the right and the left need to calm the fuck down
I like what you said. My only retort is that the assaults were in fact done by a college proffesor right? And college students? That does reflect how hard the education system is leaning left.

Its hard to blame them. Schools are government funded and a lot of teachers and professors never enter the real world. They live their entire lives in school halls. So when the view point that is spreading among them instigates any violence at all... its time to take a look. Maybe not radical but some radical behaviors recently.

I like what you said. My only retort is that the assaults were in fact done by a college proffesor right? And college students? That does reflect how hard the education system is leaning left.

Its hard to blame them. Schools are government funded and a lot of teachers and professors never enter the real world. They live their entire lives in school halls. So when the view point that is spreading among them instigates any violence at all... its time to take a look. Maybe not radical but some radical behaviors recently.
Spending 40 hrs a week in a school is no more the real world than 40 hrs a week at a car lot. 5% of academics, if that, are the kind of folks too abstract to exist in the real world. All that’s to say a professor in a given field is as grounded as anyone else, but is as likely to assume their ideology is correct and necessary as any other.
But if such a small number of instances implies an immense rise in some kind of radicalism on the left, then I suspect it would in proportion to the right

Public universities in the US are getting shittier but not for the reasons you think. Government funding for universities has largely dried up, leaving room for the universities to run themselves like a business and make big bucks off athletic merchandising and watered down bachelor's degrees that are becoming more and more worthless (although many employers absolutely require them).

More and more classes are being taught by graduate students and TAs rather than the actual professors themselves. Many tenure track jobs are disappearing after the current professor retires and being replaced by one or two associate professors (aka a you're lucky to make 30k and have shitty benefits job). On top of all this is the skyrocketing tuition price that has no bearing on the quality of the education, and a butt load of new faculty jobs, quite a few of which make six figures and have pensions.

Another industry that has received the blessing of privatization and gotten significantly worse.

https://www.treasury.gov/connect/blog/Documents/20121212_Economics of Higher Ed_vFINAL.pdf

It's fucking hilarious because being black at some point your going to run into the white guy who is trying way to hard to be down with you just cause your black.

I remember I was rolling on XTC once and my friend brought his much older friend to hang out with us. We were like 17-18 this guy was late 28. The guy was harassing me all night telling me I'm cool and he likes me cause he knows I know what's up unlike the rest of the people in the house. It was just freaking me out and I was trying to enjoy my high.

If you hadn't be rolling you should've looked him straight in the eye and said "But I hate n****rs." His brain would've poured out of his ears scrambling for the correct response.

Spending 40 hrs a week in a school is no more the real world than 40 hrs a week at a car lot. 5% of academics, if that, are the kind of folks too abstract to exist in the real world. All that’s to say a professor in a given field is as grounded as anyone else, but is as likely to assume their ideology is correct and necessary as any other.
But if such a small number of instances implies an immense rise in some kind of radicalism on the left, then I suspect it would in proportion to the right
My parents are teachers. I grew up around teachers. I dated teachers. Im blue collar and ive seen both sides. If you only go to school and then your job is to teach at school, youve never known anything but school. That leads to extreme short sightedness IF you are not the kind to think for yourself. We all have pitfalls but this is a huge trend in our education system. People who never challenged themselves in the outside world casting judgment on it and worse spouting that judgment to kids. As for it being because of a radicalization of the right, at best thats a chicken or the egg argument and at worst I think its complete crap but you did say thats your opinion so at least we both know we have our own.

My parents are teachers. I grew up around teachers. I dated teachers. Im blue collar and ive seen both sides. If you only go to school and then your job is to teach at school, youve never known anything but school. That leads to extreme short sightedness IF you are not the kind to think for yourself. We all have pitfalls but this is a huge trend in our education system. People who never challenged themselves in the outside world casting judgment on it and worse spouting that judgment to kids. As for it being because of a radicalization of the right, at best thats a chicken or the egg argument and at worst I think its complete crap but you did say thats your opinion so at least we both know we have our own.
I guess as someone that's had a career in "the real world," as people say, and is currently working in higher-ed as a teacher, I see the same short sidedness everywhere. The battle grounds change, but cultural shifts tend to bring about some kind of suppression of the other side.
But the chicken or the egg comment is important. For a long time western culture has been fidgeting, pregnant with all kinds of anxieties that bubble out into different spheres. The immediacy of the world with its swift technological changes bears on all areas of life, and it's coupled with other cultural shifts pertaining to speech, economics, perceptions of the self, etc. I don't think the right is actually any more radical than it ever has been, nor is the left (not sure when to historically nail down some concept of "the right" or "left" however).
We are in a particular time that brings about particular reactions. Civil discourse is dying, and not just in the US where folks can easily blame presidential administrations. I suppose I don't buy into fall narratives. And as someone who is economically "liberal" but more socially conservative in a classic sense than 90% of the United States, I can't help but contend that nothing is really as bad as it seems on the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Back