The Reality of the Rise of an Intolerant and Radical Left on Campus

Would you not agree that the "populist" side (Trump, Brexit, Putin, Le Pen) is currently the side challenging free-trade ?

And that therefore, by opposing this "populist" side, said SJWs are in fact promoting free-trade?

I think the establishment has been very successful at portraying the "populist" side as evil and racist, so as to use PC-speech as a tool to neutralise attempts to challenge free-trade. It's a rather obvious diversion IMO.

That doesn't really make sense. Opposing the individuals on a range of issues doesn't mean you support the alternative side of other issues.

For example: Politician A opposes dogs and elephants. People say "We like dogs, therefore we oppose Politician A." That does not equate to them also liking elephants.

They don't like the politician for specific reasons, it's not an endorsement of everything the politician opposes or opposition to everything the politician supports. The issues being discussed are so far ranging and complex that no politician's support or opposition should be looked at as blanket support or universal opposition to their individual positions.

It's fucking hilarious because being black at some point your going to run into the white guy who is trying way to hard to be down with you just cause your black.

I remember I was rolling on XTC once and my friend brought his much older friend to hang out with us. We were like 17-18 this guy was late 28. The guy was harassing me all night telling me I'm cool and he likes me cause he knows I know what's up unlike the rest of the people in the house. It was just freaking me out and I was trying to enjoy my high.
Yikes. That sounds uncomfortable, especially on ecstasy.

Don't forget Canada.

6BKhkR.png

The best counter argument leftists have to relegate it as non-news and irrelevant is that
- it's not the end of the world (sensationalist red herring)
- it's fringe groups and not a pattern or representative of a wider ideology in media/hollywood/anti-fa etc. (low-tier lie)

The funniest thing about that sign is the use of "cisgender". That has to be the most obscure word in the dictionary, if it was even in there before last year.

I disagree with specific points. First, the idea that left isn't challenging anything is incorrect. What you call a safe war over identity is far broader and certainly includes questioning the economic status quo. The economic status quo is at the root of their issues with gender wage gaps, education opportunities for minorities, etc. Those identity related issues all tie back into how the economic pie is divided. Whether or not you agree with why the left is raising those specific challenges or even if those things need to be challenged is a completely different question. Obviously, some people don't think those areas require challenge.

See this right here is my issue with it all.

The left IS NOT challenging the economic status quo. What they are doing is saying it is unfair that white men have the all the money and power.

That doesn't really get at the problem.

The problem is the lack of a humane distribution of resources, in America, and around the world, regardless of race, gender, or identity.

Playing the PC game does not address this, despite it being at the root of the issue, it goes out of focus the more attention is paid to identity. Its just rage.

The right is active but not against the "system". They're active against the left. They are generally complicit with the system, at least prior to Trump. Even the Tea Party didn't challenge the system, instead they doubled down on the existing system and challenged changing it.

The left was the system for a long time and the right has been targeting those aspects for decades.

How can you say the constant attack on teachers, wellfare, Obamacare etc is not an attack on the system?

And Trump's election did hinge on the GOP base. It hinged on convincing them that the existing establishment Republicans were not capable of protecting their interests. This is at the primary level, which is where the base's opinion on their leadership matters.

Youre right about this, but to be fair, there was not one suitable candidate in that primary. It was a shallow stagnant pond of contenders.

The general election was won with the rustbelt votes that used to go Dem.

Everyone agrees that the system is flawed. My point is that the overt challenges by the left suggest more of a willingness to to reform the system. And again, not saying it's the most likely explanation but given how much everyone says the system if flawed - how people respond to the flaws is certainly worth exploring.

I wouldnt look at the right's approach as "not trying to reform the system"

When the left gets something in, like Obamacare, that is now the system, and when the right attempts to ruin it, they are in fact reforming the system, in their eyes.

The funniest thing about that sign is the use of "cisgender". That has to be the most obscure word in the dictionary, if it was even in there before last year.
I always thought they were saying sith gendered

Ive never seen it written

Makes me feel a little better

Something tells me you never really read RIPWarrior's posts. He was warning people.

He was right about mass immigration and multiculturalism and how it fragments a country and creates problems and there's plenty of evidence that supports this claim. How it allows people like Trudeau to say damaging things like Canada has no identity or culture.

He was right about the clash of cultures.

He was right about how the MSM and academia creates the rabid and irrational people you saw at the protest.

He was right about white guilt/privilege and how it generates resentment towards white people. Also right about how it's being taught in schools

He was right about who is creating this mess, why they're evil and why it's bad to support their agenda.

He was right about thug life and how it damages the black community.

He never said anything about hating people. He never called for violence.

He never called for all white ethno states. He wanted to reduce the amount of immigrants coming in so they don't group up in large numbers. He didn't want to the entire world crammed into one country.

He supports the idea to help people in other countries so mass immigration is not necessary.

He was right about how minorities can be racist and how we're not all going to mix.

He was right about how the mere thought of minorities being racist angers irrational people because they don't want to believe it. He was right about how some think white people should accept it. It got to the point that minorities were redefining the word so they couldn't be called racist.

It's easy for a minority to laugh at ethnic replacement.

I used him and Bloodworth as an example because they are single issue posters. Every single post is literally the same thing. No solutions, no discussion, pretty much just whining and recrimination.

And while you think there is a laudable element of public service to RIPWarrior's "warning" people about the dangers of multiculturalism and immigration and "thug life", his "warnings" were pretty much empty activism seeing that this merely an mma subforum.

Citing those two posters while stating my intention with Ms Goldy, was my attempt in trying to use an example of how to get past the pathology of their repetitiveness and bitterness (an undeniable feature of literally every post they make) to actual discourse. I thought I could achieve that by attending the meeting with Ms. Goldy and asking her questions that RIPWarrior and Bloodworth have shown themselves to be ill-equipped, or unwilling to answer in a reasonably respectful and adult fashion.

I don't fault them for it, but I'm not going to pretend they aren't assholes.

Lemme tell you: Some years ago, after viewing his posts (which were the same types post he always wrote right up to the his banning, except back then, his posts were slightly more....turbulent...) I invited him to Caribana. He lives in Bradford (EDIT: Or Brampton. Always get those places mixed up), which is less than an hour from where I'm at.

I offered to pick him up, show him a good time, and drop him off. He wouldn't have had to pay for nothing. My intent was to give him a dose of a culture he wasn't familiar with. Show him that we immigrants, and and sons and daughters of immigrants, aren't all lazy caucasian-haters who want to destroy the country, steal welfare, and rape all the white wimmen. (Most of us, the older ones i mean, are actually centre-right.)

I wanted to show him that there were different types of Canadians that work hard, love God, and have fun with their lives, while trying to be useful for their communities...honoring the ideals of the the best country in the world to live in.

He bravely refused.

You can dislike a race, and hate their cultural attributes...but I never anticipated, that even a person who has that much antipathy as RIPWarrior does to people who look like me, could actually turn down free jerk chicken.

It was then I knew I'd never be able to reach people like that through mere decency and gastrointestinal blandishments.

It's easy for a minority to laugh at ethnic replacement.

This is actually true. It's very easy for me to laugh. This hasn't always been the case, which is why i asked Zankou to ban me a while back.

It's not just me as a minority laughing at your concerns over the state of race, multiculturalism and immigration in the West. There is no malice to it. I stated that the way everyone (white, black, gay, christian muslim etc) throws their Victim-Narratives around like ninja-stars, is fucking hilarious.
Some days, reading the paper, watching the news, or reading this sub-forum, I feel as though I getting buried under a stack of Shrill Bitches (you ever get that feeling?). This means I have to choose to find the whole identity-war thing at least somewhat hilarious, rather than take it as seriously as Bloodworth and RIPwarrior do. I honestly believe it's a more efficient coping mechanism than just dwelling on it, and making post after post about the same damn thing without any real conservation.
1000_24d787f7bd6cca22e940e020c96ef2e9.jpg

Anyway, it's nice talking to you...

...so If you're ever in the GTA between August 2nd and 6th, DM me. I'll pick you up and take you to Caribana. You don't need to pay for anything. Food, booze,(i don't drink anymore, but the jerk chicken is absolutely on point) and I might even be able to introduce you to some ladies (light skinned ones, even!).

My intent is to try and change, or at least modify some notions i suspect you might have about other cultures that share the country I live in.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed

Last edited:
I used him and Bloodworth as an example because they are single issue posters. Every single post is literally the same thing. No solutions, no discussion, pretty much just whining and recrimination.

And while you think there is a laudable element of public service to RIPWarrior's "warning" people about the dangers of multiculturalism and immigration and "thug life", his "warnings" were pretty much empty activism seeing that this merely an mma subforum.

Citing those two posters while stating my intention with Ms Goldy, was my attempt in trying to use an example of how to get past the pathology of their repetitiveness and bitterness (an undeniable feature of literally every post they make) to actual discourse. I thought I could achieve that by attending the meeting with Ms. Goldy and asking her questions that RIPWarrior and Bloodworth have shown themselves to be ill-equipped, or unwilling to answer in a reasonably respectful and adult fashion.

Lemme tell you: Some years ago, after viewing his posts (which were the same types post he always wrote right up to the his banning, except back then, his posts were slightly more....turbulent...) I invited him to Caribana. He lives in Bradford (EDIT: Or Brampton. Always get those places mixed up), which is less than an hour from where I'm at.

I offered to pick him up, show him a good time, and drop him off. He wouldn't have had to pay for nothing. My intent was to give him a dose of a culture he wasn't familiar with. Show him that we immigrants, and and sons and daughters of immigrants, aren't all lazy caucasian-haters who want to destroy the country, steal welfare, and rape all the white wimmen. (Most of us, the older ones i mean, are actually centre-right.)

I wanted to show him that there were different types of Canadians that work hard, love God, and have fun with their lives, while trying to be useful for their communities...honoring the ideals of the the best country in the world to live in.

He bravely refused.

You can dislike a race, and hate their cultural attributes...but I never anticipated, that even a person who has that much antipathy as RIPWarrior does to people who look like me, could actually turn down free jerk chicken.

It was then I knew I'd never be able to reach people like that through mere decency and gastrointestinal blandishments.

This is actually true. It's very easy for me to laugh. This hasn't always been the case, which is why i asked Zankou to ban me a while back.

It's not just me as a minority laughing at your concerns over the state of race, multiculturalism and immigration in the West. There is no malice to it. I stated that the way everyone (white, black, gay, christian muslim etc) throws their Victim-Narratives around like ninja-stars, is fucking hilarious.
Some days, reading the paper, watching the news, or reading this sub-forum, I feel as though I getting buried under a stack of Shrill Bitches (you ever get that feeling?). This means I have to choose to find the whole identity-war thing at least somewhat hilarious, rather than take it as seriously as Bloodworth and RIPwarrior do. I honestly believe it's a more efficient coping mechanism than just dwelling on it, and making post after post about the same damn thing without any real conservation.

...so If you're ever in the GTA between August 2nd and 6th, DM me. I'll pick you up and take you to Caribana. You don't need to pay for anything. Food, booze,(i don't drink anymore, but the jerk chicken is absolutely on point) and I might even be able to introduce you to some ladies (light skinned ones, even!).

My intent is to try and change, or at least modify some notions i suspect you might have about other cultures that share the country I live in.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed
Ha! I knew there was a familiar quality about you. Welcome back!

He bravely refused.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed

Every single one? There's no need to make up lies. I see you're holding a grudge.

There were lots of solutions posted:

Reducing immigration so people from different countries don't group up. This also prevents white flight.

Helping people in other countries, improving their infrastructure, provide protection and providing training and education so mass immigration is not necessary.

Instead of just focusing on police and white people, it was suggested that people take a hard look at thug life and clean up the streets.

People didn't want to have a discussion. They denied everything for so long, said it wasn't true and cried racism. Then enough evidence was posted over the years and people still cried racism. To them everything is fine everywhere.

His warning was to anyone that would listen. Does it matter that it's an MMA forum? What better place since MMA is an international sport. He was right about the increase in hatred towards white people all over the world. He was telling people to get away from areas that were targeted for diversification. You don't want to be a white minority around certain types of people. This can't be denied. This was before the "refugee" crisis too. You don't want to be manipulated by the MSM, academia and corrupt political figures. It turns you into the self loathing rabid people you saw.

He was warning people about the evil hidden in plain sight as well.

He brought up the issue with constant economic growth and how damaging it is to the planet.

He did what he could and you didn't like that. He fully admitted that what's happening can't be stopped so he was telling people to escape to an area that was more friendly and comfortable.

The repetitiveness that you saw was new evidence and more denial by the same people that refused to accept what was happening. There wasn't bitterness from him, that came from the angry white people and minorities. Many got pissed off because he kept saying the words "white progressives and bitter minorities".

The people he was dealing with are insane, made up lies, and some like to post hotdog gifs and cry racism every chance they get. He responded reasonably to anyone that didn't act like that. Again there's no need to make up lies.

I think he was banned because an Atheist got really angry when he was posting pictures that revealed the truth and cried spam, then harassment. Atheists hate being wrong. It had nothing to do about his posts about immigration although I'm sure that was a motivating factor.

Considering that he lives in Brampton, was surrounded by minorities and I believe worked at many places full of minorities of all races and saw the segregation, the good and all the bad, he knew exactly what things are like and didn't need to go to Caribana. I think he also said he preferred his own culture. You're basically saying accept multiculturalism or else I'll think you're being hateful.

He never said every immigrant is lazy or hates white people and want to take over Canada. I don't think he posted rape statistics in Canada.

I believe he's seen them all and once again preferred to be around his own kind and culture. Remember it's ok if everyone else wants to.

He didn't hate anyone. He brought up stuff like how many people from all races didn't like the amount of certain groups of people in Canada.

It is indeed your choice to laugh at this evil agenda being pushed that makes a country easier to control. Who's going to unite in these conditions?

No offense but I don't need to be in middle of that:

Or this:

Or:

Or:

Last edited:
Every single one? There's no need to make up lies. I see you're holding a grudge.

There were lots of solutions posted:

Reducing immigration so people from different countries don't group up. This also prevents white flight.

Helping people in other countries, improving their infrastructure, provide protection and providing training and education so mass immigration is not necessary.

Instead of just focusing on police and white people, it was suggested that people take a hard look at thug life and clean up the streets.

People didn't want to have a discussion. They denied everything for so long, said it wasn't true and cried racism. Then enough evidence was posted over the years and people still cried racism. To them everything is fine everywhere.

His warning was to anyone that would listen. Does it matter that it's an MMA forum? What better place since MMA is an international sport. He was right about the increase in hatred towards white people all over the world. He was telling people to get away from areas that were targeted for diversification. You don't want to be a white minority around certain types of people. This can't be denied. This was before the "refugee" crisis too. You don't want to be manipulated by the MSM, academia and corrupt political figures. It turns you into the self loathing rabid people you saw.

He was warning people about the evil hidden in plain sight as well.

He brought up the issue with constant economic growth and how damaging it is to the planet.

He did what he could and you didn't like that. He fully admitted that what's happening can't be stopped so he was telling people to escape to an area that was more friendly and comfortable.

The repetitiveness that you saw was new evidence and more denial by the same people that refused to accept what was happening. There wasn't bitterness from him, that came from the angry white people and minorities. Many got pissed off because he kept saying the words "white progressives and bitter minorities".

The people he was dealing with are insane, made up lies, and some like to post hotdog gifs and cry racism every chance they get. He responded reasonably to anyone that didn't act like that. Again there's no need to make up lies.

I think he was banned because an Atheist got really angry when he was posting pictures that revealed the truth and cried spam, then harassment. Atheists hate being wrong. It had nothing to do about his posts about immigration although I'm sure that was a motivating factor.

Considering that he lives in Brampton, was surrounded by minorities and I believe worked at many places full of minorities of all races and saw the segregation, the good and all the bad, he knew exactly what things are like and didn't need to go to Caribana. I think he also said he preferred his own culture. You're basically saying accept multiculturalism or else I'll think you're being hateful.

He never said every immigrant is lazy or hates white people and want to take over Canada. I don't think he posted rape statistics in Canada.

I believe he's seen them all and once again preferred to be around his own kind and culture. Remember it's ok if everyone else wants to.

He didn't hate anyone. He brought up stuff like how many people from all races didn't like the amount of certain groups of people in Canada.

It is indeed your choice to laugh at this evil agenda being pushed that makes a country easier to control. Who's going to unite in these conditions?

No offense but I don't need to be in middle of that:

Or this:

Or:

Or:

RIPWarrior wouldn't happen to be the current You, would it?

I just can't help but wonder. Because if You are in fact Him, then that means that we have met again; under a different different skin.

Naw...

No, I offered "him" a chance to exchange viewpoints under the backdrop of good vibes, beautiful wimmen, and good food, on my dime. The offer still stands btw.

It wasn't an ultimatum, it was an opportunity to do what honorable men with opposing viewpoints used to do in order to discuss and understand their strongly held beliefs and differences before the internet turned us all into a bunch of Shrill Anonymous Bitches.

Yeah, I know. Lame. Horrible even.

Although if one lives in a constant state of culture-based fight or flight, I can see how an offer like that can easily be interpreted as some sort of ultimation towards racial rapprochement. Equity through Bitching and Coercion seems to be the game plan for the Left, going forward.

Bitch and Moan, seems to be the default response from the Right. I think it's given people a complex. It gave me one for a while.

The bible says "not to love the world" (First John 2:15-16) otherwise you run the risk of making an idol out of your obsessions. That's why I strongly believe it's important to use things like a humor to buffer you from the shit-blizzard that the world can be at times.

Or you can use actual engagement. A mother's basement is the new Plato's cave. Engage the light.

Engagement is more effective way of addressing issues that are obviously prominent in your mind. Far more effective than posting different variations of the same grievance on a MMA Subforums. If something is chapping your ass to the pint that you have become a single-issue poster, you can mitigate the hopefully obvious implications of that kind of life by joining a group of shared interests that can address the issue.

Wilfully expose yourself to things outside your comfort zone. Engage with people you don't like, listen to them, look them in the eye and talk. It's actually way easier than typing.

To simply say: "I prefer my own culture." when challenged to look beyond your own perspective, is just... I dunno....easy.

Nooow you can post something other than angst: If the white race is under threat, then what have you, as a proud strong, intrepid white man, gonna do about it? Cry about the mean old atheists, and how you just can't win because this forum is so darn unfair?

Go do something tactile, and tell me about it. Not only will it break the cycle of repetition, but maybe other posters might do it more as well, and the conversations here can be a little bit more flavourful, or at the very least, less shitty.

Or I dunno, I could be wrong. Perhaps it is possible for you to get an accurate snapshot of all the different cultures from living in a bustling metropolis like Bradford (or was it Brampton?)

Some refugees come to this country with messed up views. I've seen it myself. Some like to hit their wimmen. some don't respect peoples space when they talk, some can't read or even speak english....but sheeeit, my church has refugee fund: We help recent arrivals assimilate, and help them with housing, literacy, and show them the ropes to help their integration into the city so people like you can feel less anxious about the change in demographics you rail so much against.

It's also comes in handy for the next fuckboi athiest that wants to go on about my religion. At least I have something real (like really real) to slap them with. Instead of just Bitching and Moaning.

Anyway, I'm not so much into the cult of forced diversity. I'm merely conscious of the fact that this is a shared-world. In order to thrive in a world like that you have to find your heaven in every Hell.

Last Saturday I was in the middle of this:

maxresdefault.jpg

The city I live in has the second largest celebration of this in the world. I'm gonna be there too
200dz7d.jpg

Like I said, I don't even drink anymore, and sometimes I'm the only PoC in the entire beer tent, study hall, pub ...doesn't faze me at all, doesn't even scratch the paint of the armour of my psyche. Too busy having a good time.

Keep well. Stay Blessed.

Last edited:
"Radical" left. Driving subarus and wanting socialism and to affirm gender fluidity. Yeah, real radical.

But yes, this kind of stuff is taking over most fields of the academy, and it has turned into an oppression of ideas. But then, this is sort of how this stuff always goes. Dominate paradigms tend to shut up other paradigms, and keep the club closed to those that don't fit. Not sure if its anything new, really.
30 years ago in English, religion, philosophy, and the political science, you'd see a lot of folks that would count as being "far left" throw elbows to get a bit of room in the academy (perhaps less in English). Generally, the mainstream voices wouldn't take it particularly serious, but younger scholars often picked up on it, and thus the changes in the discourses.
The radical part is the part you left out. You know hitting people in the head with locks, giving hormones to undeveloped children because they know better the childs gender than you know... the child. Violence and child abuse. Radical left.

It's fucking hilarious because being black at some point your going to run into the white guy who is trying way to hard to be down with you just cause your black.

I remember I was rolling on XTC once and my friend brought his much older friend to hang out with us. We were like 17-18 this guy was late 28. The guy was harassing me all night telling me I'm cool and he likes me cause he knows I know what's up unlike the rest of the people in the house. It was just freaking me out and I was trying to enjoy my high.

Lmao. Definitely been there, minus the ecstasy.

He bravely refused.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed
They are all ugly and I like black girls...

The radical part is the part you left out. You know hitting people in the head with locks, giving hormones to undeveloped children because they know better the childs gender than you know... the child. Violence and child abuse. Radical left.
It’s a small minority you’re mentioning here, and doesn’t define the actual leftism growing on campus, which is definitively no radical.
If what we campuses as a whole does represent the radical left, then the right is just as absurd.

Point is, radical ideology isn’t floating around as much as people think. Radicals, real radicals, are on the fringes, and both the right and the left need to calm the fuck down

RIPWarrior wouldn't happen to be the current You, would it?

I just can't help but wonder. Because if You are in fact Him, then that means that we have met again; under a different different skin.

Naw...

No, I offered "him" a chance to exchange viewpoints under the backdrop of good vibes, beautiful wimmen, and good food, on my dime. The offer still stands btw.

It wasn't an ultimatum, it was an opportunity to do what honorable men with opposing viewpoints used to do in order to discuss and understand their strongly held beliefs and differences before the internet turned us all into a bunch of Shrill Anonymous Bitches.

Yeah, I know. Lame. Horrible even.

Although if one lives in a constant state of culture-based fight or flight, I can see how an offer like that can easily be interpreted as some sort of ultimation towards racial rapprochement. Equity through Bitching and Coercion seems to be the game plan for the Left, going forward.

Bitch and Moan, seems to be the default response from the Right. I think it's given people a complex. It gave me one for a while.

The bible says "not to love the world" (First John 2:15-16) otherwise you run the risk of making an idol out of your obsessions. That's why I strongly believe it's important to use things like a humor to buffer you from the shit-blizzard that the world can be at times.

Or you can use actual engagement. A mother's basement is the new Plato's cave. Engage the light.

Engagement is more effective way of addressing issues that are obviously prominent in your mind. Far more effective than posting different variations of the same grievance on a MMA Subforums. If something is chapping your ass to the pint that you have become a single-issue poster, you can mitigate the hopefully obvious implications of that kind of life by joining a group of shared interests that can address the issue.

Wilfully expose yourself to things outside your comfort zone. Engage with people you don't like, listen to them, look them in the eye and talk. It's actually way easier than typing.

To simply say: "I prefer my own culture." when challenged to look beyond your own perspective, is just... I dunno....easy.

Nooow you can post something other than angst: If the white race is under threat, then what have you, as a proud strong, intrepid white man, gonna do about it? Cry about the mean old atheists, and how you just can't win because this forum is so darn unfair?

Go do something tactile, and tell me about it. Not only will it break the cycle of repetition, but maybe other posters might do it more as well, and the conversations here can be a little bit more flavourful, or at the very least, less shitty.

Or I dunno, I could be wrong. Perhaps it is possible for you to get an accurate snapshot of all the different cultures from living in a bustling metropolis like Bradford (or was it Brampton?)

Some refugees come to this country with messed up views. I've seen it myself. Some like to hit their wimmen. some don't respect peoples space when they talk, some can't read or even speak english....but sheeeit, my church has refugee fund: We help recent arrivals assimilate, and help them with housing, literacy, and show them the ropes to help their integration into the city so people like you can feel less anxious about the change in demographics you rail so much against.

It's also comes in handy for the next fuckboi athiest that wants to go on about my religion. At least I have something real (like really real) to slap them with. Instead of just Bitching and Moaning.

Anyway, I'm not so much into the cult of forced diversity. I'm merely conscious of the fact that this is a shared-world. In order to thrive in a world like that you have to find your heaven in every Hell.

Last Saturday I was in the middle of this:

maxresdefault.jpg

The city I live in has the second largest celebration of this in the world. I'm gonna be there too
200dz7d.jpg

Like I said, I don't even drink anymore, and sometimes I'm the only PoC in the entire beer tent, study hall, pub ...doesn't faze me at all, doesn't even scratch the paint of the armour of my psyche. Too busy having a good time.

Keep well. Stay Blessed.

It's actually really creepy what you're doing. Kind of stalkerish. You're so angered by someone conveying their thoughts over the internet that you desperately want the guy to say it to your face. There's plenty of other Canadians on here that see the same thing and feel the same way yet you only focus on one individual in particular.

You act as if going to this event will bring someone to your level of enlightenment. You actually think something different will be said. You think you can convince someone that this evil agenda being pushed all over the world by evil people isn't evil at all. You will say "look at all those people having a good time! Cant you see how wrong you are!"

What you will notice in all these pictures is segregation. You only prove the guy you want to meet so bad right.

Yeah it is kind of lame. Sorry. This is over a disagreement. I can understand meeting up with someone with similar interests to do something you're both interested in.

What you see as bitching and moaning is actually arguing and convincing. You shouldn't have serious issues with proving people all over the world how wrong they are.

1 John 2:15-16

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Satan's got this world by the balls. I'm willing to leave behind all the things in my possession when the time comes.

Here you are posting pictures of scantily clad women and telling me you'll hook me up with them. Shame!!!!

Seriously though I have love for my people and don't like to see them stressed out or saddened by the fragmentation of Canada and the damaging words spoken by the prime minister. I have love for Europeans that are going through the same thing but worse. That's the reason why I suggest they find a place that is comfortable for them. I have love for everyone.

Talking about immigration, social issues, what ever is being presented on a forum is not an obsession and people aren't making idols out of it.

You're dealing with one person here. You're engaging right now. I don't mind reading responses that are well thought out. Who cares if someone is a single issue poster. Don't let it get to you.

It's actually not easier. In Canada you'll be viewed as a Nazi or racist by the people you don't like. You can't convince them they're wrong. I've tried and it just makes people rage.

After experiencing other cultures, the food... it's not wrong to still prefer the culture of the country you were born and live in. Caribana is not nor should it be, the deciding factor.

I see we've reached the "whatchu gonna do about it" phase. Some solutions were posted and a personal admittance that nothing can be done. Nothing that can be done without extreme violence and sacrifice which is something that I'm not willing to do. I don't think people should go down that road. This is why I'm so against what's happening. Not everyone shares my beliefs and it would suck if people got really violent.

Who's crying about Atheists? Atheists are the ones that cry when shown how wrong they are. The Atheists lose every time when they ask to be proven wrong.

I'm sensing much bitterness in your posts. There's no need...

Stuff like what Tommy Robinson is doing? Not everyone's got the time for that. If I had the time and funds I would consider venturing into those no go zones in Europe. Take pictures, video recordings and all of that.

You will get an accurate snapshot when living in the GTA and having friends that live in Toronto.

You don't bring those people here. You help them out in their own countries. Make the rest of the world great again sounds kind of nice.

A change in demographics causes problems. Since you've been reading these forums for years you should know that by now.

"It's also comes in handy for the next fuckboi athiest that wants to go on about my religion. At least I have something real (like really real) to slap them with. Instead of just Bitching and Moaning."

Proverbs 15:1
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Chill out man.

I'm glad you enjoy yourself at these events.

Last edited:

He bravely refused.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed

Tee Dot! Best city.

What's going to happen is you'll get to the ECF, someone will highstick Matthews, it won't be called, and Leafs fans will never, ever, ever shut up about it, ever again.
Fuck Gretzky

He bravely refused.

Keep Well. Stay Blessed
Hit me up caribanna time. I'm almost always working it, but always down to say hi to a fellow 'dog.

Hit me up caribanna time. I'm almost always working it, but always down to say hi to a fellow 'dog.

Lets meet at Thymeless! When the date draws near, just pick a time to meet. I'm very easy to recognize.

Back