The real threat to Khabib and Ferguson

What happened to Kevin Lee in that fight?
giphy.webp

Hey come on,Nate was willing to fight but Dustin pulled out remember.
True. Then immediately nate said hes off the card as well. Leading up to the fight we didnt actually know if nate was gonna fight because he was bitchin about the fight and weight class. Trying to create a title for a division that doesnt exist.

I like nate. I enjoy his fights, interviews and weed positive attitude. But he hold shit up man. Make no mistake

True. Then immediately nate said hes off the card as well. Leading up to the fight we didnt actually know if nate was gonna fight because he was bitchin about the fight and weight class. Trying to create a title for a division that doesnt exist.

I like nate. I enjoy his fights, interviews and weed positive attitude. But he hold shit up man. Make no mistake
Keep in mind Dustin was kind of a big name. Who would of replaced Dustin? Nate is really still pissed at how Dana tried to bury him after the Conor fight.

Nate knew if he stayed on the card Dana would of gave him some lower ranked opponent.

Tony earned his shot and should take no other fight outside of fighting Conor for a big payday.

kevin lee got his ass whooped by tony and few times before sorry bro its gonna cut it in there with the lw king. + whenever lee cant impose his game he begins to wilt. 100% everytime this happens in his losses

Yeah, he did. But he was very green for all losses but Tony. He's still improving by leaps and bounds. N of course against Tony he had staph.

I understand that majority of the MMA community feels Ferguson should be next cuz he's earned it. Got no beef with that!

However i feel after seeing how EASILY Kevin Lee gnp Tony, khabib will do pretty much the same.

Feel a better fight would be Ferguson vs Nate! 2 Super gas tanks! Both like to walk down opponents. Both have unlimited heart. Subs and boxing for dayz! EPIC FIGHT!

Khabib should fight the only lw i feel he cant td at will. Kevin motor mouth Lee! No doubt 1st and 2nd round Khabib would be forced to stand. Looking how Lee stopped Barboza and Khabib went to decision.

If we geta Conor v Khabib rematch then were all fukd. Gota feeling Dana might do the useless rematch but am hoping for Nate vs Conor 3 and khabib vs Ferguson on the same card. Makes sense!
khabib ko's lee or tko's him
nate vs tony is indeed interesting. depends which nate shows up. No one is getting ko'd or tko'd. doctor stoppage is possible though but both are warriors. I see a nate decision if it's the nate that showed up against Johnson. If it isn't the best nate, Tony will win an easy unanimous decision.

I understand that majority of the MMA community feels Ferguson should be next cuz he's earned it. Got no beef with that!

However i feel after seeing how EASILY Kevin Lee gnp Tony, khabib will do pretty much the same.

Feel a better fight would be Ferguson vs Nate! 2 Super gas tanks! Both like to walk down opponents. Both have unlimited heart. Subs and boxing for dayz! EPIC FIGHT!

Khabib should fight the only lw i feel he cant td at will. Kevin motor mouth Lee! No doubt 1st and 2nd round Khabib would be forced to stand. Looking how Lee stopped Barboza and Khabib went to decision.

If we geta Conor v Khabib rematch then were all fukd. Gota feeling Dana might do the useless rematch but am hoping for Nate vs Conor 3 and khabib vs Ferguson on the same card. Makes sense!
Khabib is not going to fight Lee, because the angry house merchant is going to KO Lee out of the top 5.

Edit: and by Tony I meant Khabib, of course.
<Oku02>

Back