The real sequel everyone's been waiting for....

I remember getting in trouble when this first came out and told to go to my room for a while, I sat in there and played this for hours.

Agreed, TS. That game was a highlight of my childhood, I played the shit out of it.

If they were to make a sequel, they would probably incorporate the newer shittier episodes in to the game, and that already makes me sad.

beyondgoodandevil-b.jpg

http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/6/13184734/beyond-good-and-evil-2-ubisoft-montpellier

I would love to see Global Agenda 2 but HiRez seem to be putting all their resources into Smite :'( I really liked the balance they had between PvP/Raiding/PvE/ I felt like there was always something to do + third person and jet packs is just cool.

10ca5626075095fa77c708f089de10fd56476eca.jpg

I want a Red Faction sequel, but back to its FPS roots. So basically a modern shooter where you can destroy everything.

I dunno I loved Red Faction: Guerilla I would definitely be down for another similar game.

Dungeon Keeper

War for the Overworld, it's on steam check it out it's basically Dungeon Keeper 3. They even have the same guy doing all the voice overs it's awesome.

Timesplitters 3.

Fuck yeah. I loved the map creation me and my friends would spend hours creating and playing our own maps.

Don't think I ever played this one, but iirc I did hear some good things about it. The Simpsons had some pretty fun games back in the PS1 and PS2 era. The wrestling game I remember renting and having a lot of fun with.

I would love to see Global Agenda 2 but HiRez seem to be putting all their resources into Smite :'( I really liked the balance they had between PvP/Raiding/PvE/ I felt like there was always something to do + third person and jet packs is just cool.

10ca5626075095fa77c708f089de10fd56476eca.jpg

I dunno I loved Red Faction: Guerilla I would definitely be down for another similar game.

War for the Overworld, it's on steam check it out it's basically Dungeon Keeper 3. They even have the same guy doing all the voice overs it's awesome.

Fuck yeah. I loved the map creation me and my friends would spend hours creating and playing our own maps.

i remmeber Global egenda!

reminded me of huxley

I'm still waiting for another Genma Onimusha

Or Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage

If it had been better executed...
1469396398156044718.jpg

There were some really well-fleshed-out characters and some compelling directions that the story could have gone on to.

If it had been better executed...
1469396398156044718.jpg

There were some really well-fleshed-out characters and some compelling directions that the story could have gone on to.

Yeah it had some potential, just felt clunky and super out of date

I want the sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines

Still the best RPG ever.

I wanted sequels to the following PS2 games:

Bully - There were rumors about a sequel but it never happened. Just the scholarship edition for 360.

Shadow of Rome - Game was so fun that I didn't want it to end.

Psy-Ops - A sequel was planned but some legal copyright troubles kept it from happening. Remains one of the biggest tragedies in PS2 history.

Back