The real reason why Platinum Perry lost

baguio.jpg
“make sure to come say hay”

I feel like Single/Focused Perry would've win. Platinum Princess probably drained him before the fight.
Perry has ko or tko every fight he’s been in he won, and only lost to decisions until cowboy sub.

It’s obvious the princess drains dem balls before those fights and he loses the ko power.

Should have listened to Mickey.

Women weaken the legs, ko power comes from
The legs and ass. Just ask Page.

“I put that ass into it”

The curse of the Platinum Princess is real, and it’s serious.

An intervention is needed for Platinum Mike to get him out of this toxic relationship.

This, all day this. Behind ever great mistake a man makes is a woman. No Ma'am

Jacksons is a weird fit for Mike imo.
Jackson turns striker killers to wrestlers
Even if they aren’t good wrestlers.

Worked for gsp, hasn’t worked since.

Non Jackson Gsp is a striker finish machine.

Jackson gsp was wrestling , jab and decision machine.

He placed both palms, arms extended on Cerrones chest.

jitz schools have you drill armbar starting from this position on your partner. Rookie.

He loaded up on every punch, gave cowboy an extra second or 2 every time because anyone with eyes could see is was a power left or right. I blame his fight IQ more than some huge assed chick.

Mike-Perry-fighter-Wikipedia-2018-11-11-12-14-11.png

wrong. Single Perry is UNDEFEATED. All his losses were suffered while he was romantically involved with "Platinum Princess".

So were all of his wins except for a lackluster split decision. He used to be a finisher.

Perry is just a meathead, lets not pretend anything else about him.

"Greatness" in the Felder fight? He won a split decision over a LW going up a weight class and taking the fight on very short notice.

First off, I don't call other fighters " cans".
Let's break this down though- especially with the undeserved attention Perry gets.Felder is an animal but he's a 155er and almost beat Perry with a busted arm.
Who else did he beat ? He lost to a model Who s struggling at the moment. He got mollywhopped by ponz- I couldn't even tell you the names of the fighters I'm sure he was massively favored against that he beat or/and if they re still in UFC.
I just calls em as I sees em.

he has a unique personality, it's not his fault the UFC gives him a push. He also has an entertaining, fan friendly style as in, he fights to finish. He goes out there looking to KO people. Millers Ice drinking fans love that. He's had some pretty awesome KO's. Sure, he has losses, but so what? Fedor does, Aldo does, BJ does, GSP does. It's 1 on 1 competition in which any 1 punch or random upwards no look elbow can change the outcome of a fight. Maybe he got completely outclassed in some of the fights (which he did vs Max/Ponzi/Jouban) because he isn't the most technical fighter. Maybe he's not a top 10 guy.

That doesn't mean he can't put on good and exciting fights. Which is all I want as a fight fan. I didn't get into MMA because I wanted to nuthug only the best fighters. I got into MMA because there were some mother fuckers who were bringing the violence. PMP does so. I'll watch his next fight regardless.

not necessarily, you can be a "normal" fan who roots for everyone who always brings it, sure, but many shertards are so hard on their bandwagon that it gets annoying because they're really delusional, i remember like a year ago when Perry was supposed to beat Ponzi, Till, Lawler etc

therefore, just a jab at these dorks :p

no hating on that man, I'm really only that way for Fedor (but even then, I'm realistic about where he is now as opposed to 10 years ago were nobody had a shot vs him in my eyes and I was a blind nuthugger).

I've known from the get-go though, he's not great. He might not even be very good. But, I like fighters who look to finish. I'd take 100 PMP's before I take 1 Kajan Johnson (and I think Kajan is a really skilled fighter, he shows it in every fight but he is a fucking boring point fighting machine)

The real reason why Platinum Perry lost..
got back with his THOT. Single Perry was on his way to greatness as exhibited in the Felder fight and he threw it all away for this. Extremely dissapointing.

<mma4>

Platinum Princess is the reason PMP is where he is today.

So not escaping cowboy's guard without having no bjj to defend his attacks has nothing to do with Perry losing last saturday but returning to his former girlfriend does?

OK

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>

Back