The real reason why Platinum Perry lost

Her body is NIIIIICE!!!! Face is alright...She def isn't ugly. I def would...all the way back to Congo!

Why does everyone hate his chick? Checked her Instagram, seems to be doing what every other instagram chick with a nice ass does. Doesnt seem to be nearly as dumb as Perry either. Am I missing part of the story?

not necessarily, you can be a "normal" fan who roots for everyone who always brings it, sure, but many shertards are so hard on their bandwagon that it gets annoying because they're really delusional, i remember like a year ago when Perry was supposed to beat Ponzi, Till, Lawler etc

therefore, just a jab at these dorks :p
A year ago... there was a massive platinum jerk off fan thread last week "after perry ko's cowboy who's he fight next" pages of them saying he smashing Robbie, madsival and others next.

Why does everyone hate his chick? Checked her Instagram, seems to be doing what every other instagram chick with a nice ass does. Doesnt seem to be nearly as dumb as Perry either. Am I missing part of the story?
she used to scream casual stuff like "break his leg!" or "stand up, Mike!" on his corner, then sherdog started to push the narrative that she was the only reason to why Perry sucks, what is far from the truth

just usual shertards

she is Perry's Edmund.

got back with his THOT. Single Perry was on his way to greatness as exhibited in the Felder fight and he threw it all away for this. Extremely dissapointing.

She looks like she has aged a lot. Looks like she is in her 30’s.. maybe the camera adds a few years

A famous football coach once quoted " after awhile, you are what you are"

I've seen plenty of Michael Perry:
He lost because------
mediocrity
This is what he is.....an exciting fighter but it is what it is.

I don’t think she is at fault with his training. Like watch his old training videos. It’s him brawling with normies in a cage and he doesn’t do well all the time

Dude this is platinum we're talkin about.
Plats might be dumb enough to try but.... succeed? As someone whose broken an arm before,good luck broham.

Plot twist -
Jackson Wink and Cowboy planned all this secretly as one big plow to get an easy bounce back win for Cowboy and training money from Perry.

Back