The real reason why Khabib wants to leave the ufc

We are talking about the guy who tried to fight tony 17 times. He isnt afraid sherbrochachos
He is afraid for 27 and 1

Apparently the real reason is that Khabib has pissed hot. That's the rumour i'm hearing the last couple of hours from several sources. They are currently requesting the second sample to be tested.
That would fucking suck if true!!!!!
Source?

Apparently the real reason is that Khabib has pissed hot. That's the rumour i'm hearing the last couple of hours from several sources. They are currently requesting the second sample to be tested.
What a joke. Leaving the ufc aint gonna help that. Fuck outta here

Not gonna lie I'll be very surprised if the next person Khabib fights is Tony Ferguson

Pleasantly surprised, but very surprised

Tony definitely upped his training game in preparation for Khabib.

Hopefully someday it finally goes down.

Morally and ethically it should be T.Ferg fighting Khabib next.

HOWEVER, I think Khabib's father, Khabib, Conor, UFC and Dana are all keen on a re-match for the $$$$$$$$$$

That would be most suspicious if it comes to be, never pissed hot his whole career, fights and destroys the UFC's golden boy, big money maker then suddenly gets done for performance enhancers.

Come on man, Khabibs win over Conor was more impressive than Tonys. Khabib aint
Come on man, Khabibs win over Conor was more impressive than Tonys. Khabib aint ducking no-one
If Khabib really sought to rearrange a face, he should learn from Tony. I've seen worse damage in high school fights. Impressive win but not an undisputed champ

That would be most suspicious if it comes to be, never pissed hot his whole career, fights and destroys the UFC's golden boy, big money maker then suddenly gets done for performance enhancers.
It wouldn't be suspicious at all. Several of his buddies and teammates are coming off suspensions. One of the guys in the brawl literally just finished a 2 year suspension for ostarine and he's a guy who seems to be beside Khabib 24/7 in all the social media stuff.

Still highly suspicious in my book, he's never had any shady samples in the past, why now.

I think those in power just wanna hang Khabib out to dry after what he did in and out the cage.

It wouldn't be suspicious at all. Several of his buddies and teammates are coming off suspensions. One of the guys in the brawl literally just finished a 2 year suspension for ostarine and he's a guy who seems to be beside Khabib 24/7 in all the social media stuff.
Anymore info. on this mate?

Back