The Real Problem

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone viewed this yet but you should. This , in a nutshell is an example of everything that is wrong with the system. We put these entitled Aholes in power , why, because they are lawyers, went to an Ivy League school? All bullshit, we need to cull society of these types of diseases...Port Authorty Commisioner....

You can watch it all, or skip to the end and witness what unbridled entitled asshole looks like..

*claps*

Bravo, officers. What a horrible woman.

Cops had no right to pull over an unregistered vehicle containing a PhD student. Simple as that.

They don't have a right to pull over and extort people for having tints and a less than fully legible government permission slip for them to drive.

They don't have a right to pull over and extort people for having tints and a less than fully legible government permission slip for them to drive.

If tinted windows are not permitted in NJ, they do have that right.
And I doubt they would have gotten a ticket for the tint (based on his explanation to the driver, but also based on the mannerisms of the LEO) or the plate cover. But they did deserve to be ticketed and towed for driving an unregistered vehicle (for 2 years...) without insurance.

If tinted windows are not permitted in NJ, they do have that right.
And I doubt they would have gotten a ticket for the tint (based on his explanation to the driver, but also based on the mannerisms of the LEO) or the plate cover. But they did deserve to be ticketed and towed for driving an unregistered vehicle (for 2 years...) without insurance.

Yeah I guess we fundamentally disagree that govt is the one that decides what your rights are, that we have to register what we're driving with the government, and be extorted if we don't.

Yeah I guess we fundamentally disagree that govt is the one that decides what your rights are, that we have to register what we're driving with the government, and be extorted if we don't.

Of course the government decides what your rights are. Thats why they change when you are in differebt countries.

As a white person, I wish white police would kill more unarmed white people.

Of course the government decides what your rights are. Thats why they change when you are in differebt countries.

Your rights have nothing to do with who has the biggest stick, and how they decide to wield it mate.

If you're working from a libertarian theoretical perspective then lets just leave that aside.
As per the laws of the land, driving a car isn't a right and there are laws and regulations that have to be observed. Tinted windows are a hazard and not legal in many states. An obstructed license plate is obviously something that needs to be addressed. This stop was by the book and the officers were very professional. Had the car not been uninsured and unregistered for 2 years I would have bet money that they would have gotten off with a warning. Even with the car being way illegal to drive, the officer didn't tack on the plate or tint issues.

Your rights have nothing to do with who has the biggest stick, and how they decide to wield it mate.

Yes they do. Thats why many places in the world you have no right to be armed. Here in the USA you do.

600 years ago youd have a hard time arguing free speech existed. These rights arent cosmicly ordained.

Yes they do. Thats why many places in the world you have no right to be armed. Here in the USA you do.

600 years ago youd have a hard time arguing free speech existed. These rights arent cosmicly ordained.

They objectively exist though, whether or not they're recognized by the powers that be. And you misunderstand what rights are. They aren't granted by a government. That's stupid. Otherwise you have to come to the conclusion that anything a govt does is amoral, that the Kulaks had no right to their lives in the Soviet Union, or that anyone that disagreed with Mao was rightfully put to death.

They objectively exist though, whether or not they're recognized by the powers that be. And you misunderstand what rights are. They aren't granted by a government. That's stupid. Otherwise you have to come to the conclusion that anything a govt does is amoral, that the Kulaks had no right to their lives in the Soviet Union, or that anyone that disagreed with Mao was rightfully put to death.

Rights in many places objectively dont exist. The idea of having rights at all is a relatively new concept.

Rights in many places objectively dont exist. The idea of having rights at all is a relatively new concept.

Rights in many places aren't recognized. That's not commensurate with not existing. We didn't know that the Higgs Boson existed 150 years ago. Does that mean it wasn't there? Moral and Ethical laws have been discovered in the same fashion.

Last edited:
Rights in many places aren't recognized. That's not commensurate with not existing. We didn't know that the Higgs Boson existed 150 years ago. Does that mean it wasn't there? Moral and Ethical laws have been discovered in the same fashion.

Morals and ethics are a byproduct of society. If there was a sometbibg that caused society to collapse, morals and ethics would change. They arent law, they are just a societal value judgement. The higgs boson is not. Every oerson in earth could die and higgs boson would still be around .

Wait a second the badge said Tenafly, not Port Authority. I know that town. It is close to the GWB where the PA operates.

But I fail to see what I am suppose to see here.

You going to have to give me a run down of this vid.

Well anyhoo, driving, and driving what kind of vehicle, is a privilege, not a right. They tell you this over and over in Drivers Ed Class in HS. Gubment does have the right to grant privileges.

Back