The Real Hardest Hitting Fighter

$

$
Notice how people who do that dumb shit get their ass kicked, adrien broner vs maidana anyone?

Nah define it as a sport with drug testing, refs, judges, rules, safety gear, skin tight reebok shorts and a stoned jackass screaming at ringside.

They're both light years removed from real fighting.

I can't remember the last 'real' fight I saw with time limits and women in swimwear walking around with a board saying what round it is, or a fight where one dude was wearing pink speedos with training mask on the front and his junk fell out, but maybe you watch street fights in San Fran or something.
But you agree that MMA is closer

Dry hump a boxer they're losing to.

You do realise boxing and mma are defined sports with rules? Or are you recovering from amnesia?
You do realise that MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing is? Or are you recovering from amnesia?

You do realise that MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing is? Or are you recovering from amnesia?
Good comeback. No it isn't. I'm going to take a ton of amphetamines and run you over before shooting you in the face while you mince around in short shorts saying no touching of the hair or face. They are sports. No more, no less.

Good comeback. No it isn't. I'm going to take a ton of amphetamines and rub you over before shooting you in the face while you mince around in short shorts saying no touching of the hair or face. They are sports. No more, no less.
Good comeback. Sports are sports. No more, no less.

How obtuse.

this would place the delusions of the boxing fans in a state of SHOOK
It wouldn't rustle me in the slightest. Arm wrestling isn't just about doing curls, I respect people who are good at arm wrestling. So does Roy Jones jr.

Good comeback. Sports are sports. No more, no less.

How obtuse.
The whole point is that as soon as it is regulated by an athletics commission, has specified rules and isn't just two people kicking the crap out of each other it isn't just fighting. It's demeaning to the people who spend years of their lives perfecting martial arts techniques to basically say "it's just like real fighting brah".

The whole point is that as soon as it is regulated by an athletics commission, has specified rules and isn't just two people kicking the crap out of each other it isn't just fighting. It's demeaning to the people who spend years of their lives perfecting martial arts techniques to basically say "it's just like real fighting brah".
That's like saying as soon as you go to the NBA it's not basketball anymore

That's like saying as soon as you go to the NBA it's not basketball anymore
No it isn't. That's a dumb response. Fighting and trying to throw a ball through a hoop are kinda different don't you think?

No it isn't. That's a dumb response
Because you can't follow the trajectory and parallels of your own logic, you immediately label it "dumb."

Fighting and trying to throw a ball through a hoop are kinda different don't you think?
Fighting and not being allowed to wrestle, kick, and submit are kinda different don't you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back