The Real Hardest Hitting Fighter

Boxers aren't fighters...reported TS for thread title

What??
Come on, man.
I have all the respect in the world for mma-hobby'ers.
There's no insulting their craft (even though grappling is essentially forplay and most certainly neither to be considered 'fighting' nor honorable... and bitches kick)...
It's time we move past the silly name calling and start mutually respecting the two sports (well, 1 sport and 1 human cockfighting for the sexually frustrated).

Whaddya say??

What??
Come on, man.
I have all the respect in the world for mma-hobby'ers.
There's no insulting their craft (even though grappling is essentially forplay and most certainly neither to be considered 'fighting' nor honorable... and bitches kick)...
It's time we move past the silly name calling and start mutually respecting the two sports (well, 1 sport and 1 human cockfighting for the sexually frustrated).

Whaddya say??
Not an insult at all. It's a single component of fighting.

But seriously..,ICEbuPuffrin, so if there's a fight in mma where the guys only are throwing punches do you get upset and say "HEY!! You only gave us 1/3rd of a fight!".

Or... what about a conceivable fight where the opponents are both biting, hair pulling, scratching, head butting, eye gouging.... is mma then (compared to that fight with even more conceivable options) now not actually a fight since it, by its own rules, lacks the panoply of options in the more barbaric fight?

Should Merriam-Webster amend one of their definitions of 'fight' from "a physical combat" to a reference of the options the combat form allows the competitors to select from?

There's too many ways to mock the notion that a fight where the fighters solely punch is not 'truly' a fight

King of the Walk Away KO.

Versace-Dylan-Blue-Bruce-Weber-Campaign-Film-001.gif
It's actually Russell Crowe, or M Bison, or JMM ( u mad @LogicalInsanity )

But seriously..,ICEbuPuffrin, so if there's a fight in mma where the guys only are throwing punches do you get upset and say "HEY!! You only gave us 1/3rd of a fight!".

Or... what about a conceivable fight where the opponents are both biting, hair pulling, scratching, head butting, eye gouging.... is mma then (compared to that fight with even more conceivable options) now not actually a fight since it, by its own rules, lacks the panoply of options in the more barbaric fight?

Should Merriam-Webster amend one of their definitions of 'fight' from "a physical combat" to a reference of the options the combat form allows the competitors to select from?

There's too many ways to mock the notion that a fight where the fighters solely punch is not 'truly' a fight
If you aren't at work, Joey Ryan seems to get things done with his penis of steel in the wrestling bis.

MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing is
Sigh, next time I see two barefoot guys with no shirts or shoes on wearing gloves and a gum shield and skin tight shorts throw down in a fight with 3 judges and a referee with doctors on hand, a corner with a cut man and chief second while a couple of guys who sound like they're filming a bukkake scene commentate on it, I'll come back here and talk about real fighting.

On a side note Kudryashov also has a shot at the real hardest hit fighter of the world title.

MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing is

You are just mad your boy got beat up by a 40 years old "non fighter" and now try to snot on a sport you seem to not know much about. Speaking of snot..

50-cent2.png

Sigh, next time I see two barefoot guys with no shirts or shoes on wearing gloves and a gum shield and skin tight shorts throw down in a fight with 3 judges and a referee with doctors on hand, a corner with a cut man and chief second
So what you're saying is that boxing really is light years away from actual fighting

while a couple of guys who sound like they're filming a bukkake scene commentate on it, I'll come back here and talk about real fighting.
holy cow

Don't define fighting via low-level fights
Nah define it as a sport with drug testing, refs, judges, rules, safety gear, skin tight reebok shorts and a stoned jackass screaming at ringside.

They're both light years removed from real fighting.

I can't remember the last 'real' fight I saw with time limits and women in swimwear walking around with a board saying what round it is, or a fight where one dude was wearing pink speedos with training mask on the front and his junk fell out, but maybe you watch street fights in San Fran or something.

Back