The Real Hardest Hitting Fighter

Joshua, Chisora, Wilder and David Haye all hit harder but this guy is accurate with a very nice left hook

When he knocks people out, they don't fucking move.

Thanks for the find. I haven't heard of him before...BUT...roughly half of his KO victims were moving after being KO'd.

Dude hits hard AF. I'm not questioning that at all. I just though the wording in your post is a tad bit misleading.

A lot of people responding are equating KO'd with being completely motionless, and that is simply not the case. There are entire series on youtube depicting people punching the air and moaning after getting KO'd. It's very uncommon to get KO'd stiff.

Alan%2BJouban%2BKnockouts%2BSeth%2BBaczynski%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2BBangor.gif

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

The perfect measure of punching power!

Fedor,Manhoef,Mcfedries...etc.

that 2nd knockdown the guy appeared to be fine till he was on the ground, then suddenly he threw his head and arms back acting like he was KO'd :p we need the footage of him getting back up, that shit was hilarious :D
Yea, I found that suspicious.

Yeh man he's got some fucking sledgehammers

For punches let's throw a couple of names into the hat: Earnie Shavers, Igor Vovchanchyn, Melvin Manhoef. Give them some leeway for respective sport to punching ability, of course... Fedor also, though he has the GGG stun power more than the devastating Tyson-type power I think.

To the boxing casuals posting in this thread

Kudryashov is an extremely heavy handed fighter. Those knockouts aren't suspect at all, his opponents aren't good enough actors and you can hear the punches loud and clear (to the body particularly) if you watch his fights. He likes the liver shot and his left hook is his signature punch. You can also move your arms while falling down to catch yourself and still be going out. Delayed reaction knockouts and seeing muscle memory in action isn't uncommon. Also, if you hit the back of your head against the canvas hard then it'll register. This guy is a natural puncher that's arguably the heaviest hitter (P4P) right now in boxing. Beterbiev hits hard as fuck too, he's a division below at Light Heavyweight.

Last edited:
Back