The Raw Meat Diet. Crazy or legit?

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not many people talk about this diet but there are quite a few people who eat nothing but raw meat, milk and eggs and I was wondering here what people think of that. I know vegans get a lot of hate here but what say you guys about the complete opposite?

I once heard that any bacteria that comes from a raw steak, for example, would from the dirty hands of the butcher handling it, not from the meat itself unless the cow was sick.

I don't know how true that is and I'm not interested in finding out the hard way.

There's no telling how much ketchup I'd need to make raw beef taste good

That dude is gonna die sooner than you think.

Sounds like a one way trip to brown town.

Crazy and stupid and that sv3ridge guy seems seriously disturbed.

I have a live lobster diet. Does that count?

There was a Japanese bodybuilder who grinded up raw meat to drink, and of course he died. His idea was its more pure protein, and that heating it through cooking would kill some of it out. Retarded I know, but that's what he did.

Totally legit, as long as the meat is from the wild or at least raised free-range and organic. Uncooked meat is loaded with enzymes, which help to maintain optimum metabolism, meaning the chemical processes that occur within the body in order to maintain life. It is loaded with food value, which stays at the highest possible level because nothing is broken down by the cooking process. Meat is also the closest food there is to being a perfect food, so you eat high-quality raw meat and you're all set, as long as you supplement that with a few other foods which have the nutrients that meat lacks.

That being said, it is ESSENTIAL to have the know-how to dress, treat, and preserve the meat if bad bacteria and parasites are to be avoided completely. For example, freezing the meat kills parasites but does not destroy enzymes.

NOTE: I'm vegetarian, but I do respect meat because it's very good for you.

If you want to put as much bacteria into your body as possible, go for it. Might as well stop washing your hands as well.

Ew that dude was legit eating a stick of butter.

Edit: He ate 8 month old meat......
giphy.gif

Factory shit? Nah.

Wild...possibly. Season it well. Lots of humans lack the digestive enzymes for raw meat due to downregulation of proteases that would help with this. Still, we eat sashimi just fine.

Back