The rat will be taking the belt back from Cormier

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's funny is Jones basically told everyone years ago he's a rat so that should come as no surprise either. Fact is Jones can rat out anyone and nothing can be done about it.

More proof that Jones is a very honest person
Snitching is looked down upon and he has no problem admitting he does it

Who is going to be the wrestling coach at jackson/wink now?

Is there any proof Jones snitched?

Its all over the media

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/19/17881418/jon-jones-reduced-ban-usada-snitching-clause-ufc-news

“Under Article 10.6.1.1 of the UFC ADP, USADA is authorized to reduce all or part of any period of ineligibility based on substantial assistance provided by an individual accused of an ADPV. USADA has in its sold discretion determined that the Athlete is entitled to a thirty (30) month reduction in his period of ineligibility pursuant to this rule.”

which results in: (i) USADA or another Anti-Doping Organization discovering or bringing forward an Anti-Doping Policy Violation by another Person and the information provided by the Person providing Substantial Assistance is made available to USADA, or (ii) which results in a criminal or disciplinary body discovering or bringing forward a criminal offense or the breach of professional rules committed by another Person

Perks to being the GOAT..
The guy would be a monster in a street fight no freakin way would he have issues in Prison either. He's probably one of the few guys in the world that can get away with ratting that's why it's so great.

Jon should work for Santa after his UFC career is over. Lot's of bad people in the world that need to be ratted out.

What an narcissistic ubermensch this man is. But i like him. Not many fighters have that much charisma nowadays. They are either good at fighting or good at talking- he's good at both. Just like Conor.
Take away the snitching part and he's a national treasure. G.O.A.T

P4P #1 rat. Soon will become #1 P4P fighter again.

maxresdefault.jpg

What an narcissistic ubermensch this man is. But i like him. Not many fighters have that much charisma nowadays. They are either good at fighting or good at talking- he's good at both. Just like Conor.
Take away the snitching part and he's a national treasure. G.O.A.T
Dana will play this up like it was Jones responsibility to rat and then explain how courageous he was in the end.

I hope this fight happens as soon as possible. I don't think Jones would have won their last fight clean.

The guy would be a monster in a street fight no freakin way would he have issues in Prison either. He's probably one of the few guys in the world that can get away with ratting that's why it's so great.
lol in a street fight he gets fucking shot.

In prison he gets shanked.

Snitches get stitches.

Back