The Raiders are doing the "Conor walk" after every big play on MNF

Nobody is doing it because Vince did it for 10 years. Everyone is emulating Conor.

McDoucheWalk Meme

biDFHU0.gif

Guy is such a closet case

When Rodgers from Green Bay started the "where's my belt" thing, mainstream people didn't attribute to MMA, but we knew

God damn these threads are fucking stupid.
Its the conor walk. No, its the vince walk. No its the spongebob walk. No its the neil armstrong walk. No its the sonny bono walk.

Reminds me of being stuck at my cousins house watching BET and listening to Nelly and Chingy argue about who came up with "derrty"

To all you uncultured buffoons claiming that it was Vince McMahon that influenced the Mystic One's swaggertastic saunter, I recommend that you peruse the archives of a far more relevant and well-known American icon...

PopWalk3.png

Last edited:
NFL has been going through a ratings drop, now they're going to increase ticket sales

Conor bless

I dont know about white people but I know about the Raiders cause i'm a season ticket holder thats been going to games for 20 years and I aint never seen any player ever do that strut until Conor popularized it recently
I think its safe to say that most of these athletes that have just started doing it are copying Conor but for some reason people on this website are so bothered by Conor that they cant even admit that little nothing ass inconsequential fact
Its pretty weird to be honest

Nah bro, they just coincidentally started copying Vince McMahon after he's been doing it for 20 years and has nothing to do with Conor doing it recently. It's incidental that they do it like Conor rather than Vince also

Conor can't get credit for anything

Just want to add that when people are doing the moonwalk they aren't copying Michael Jackson, they're copying cab Calloway because he did it first

You guys are dense with the Vince McMahon garbage. Conor does the movement with his arms that guys do to loosen up their arms in BJJ training. That's how he started doing it, then he started walking while doing it. And these NFL guys look like a bunch of impressionable children copying a fledgling fighter.

So many bitter haters salty at conors popularity in the maintream.

Kavanagh seems like a smart, chill, and well spoken dude. Not once I have heard him speak ill of anyone. I don't get the hate he gets.

You guys are dense with the Vince McMahon garbage. Conor does the movement with his arms that guys do to loosen up their arms in BJJ training. That's how he started doing it, then he started walking while doing it. And these NFL guys look like a bunch of impressionable children copying a fledgling fighter.

Conor himself referenced McMahon while doing the strut.

biDFHU0.gif

It's not the conner strut you idiots. It's the Billionaire strut and Mr. Vince McMahon has been doing it since the early 2000's.

#GUERNICAbless
No one cares about your boring history lesson. Everyone will call it the Mcgregor walk and you will just have to live with the knowledge there's nothing you can do about it.

Mchaters failed

Back