The Raiders are doing the "Conor walk" after every big play on MNF

They been doing it all night when they make a play
DJ Hayden did it a little bit ago and Malcolm Smith just did it when he got an interception
Guess that fuckin midget finally made the UFC mainstream
And no I aint got no pictures or video if you wanna see it quit being a fuckin nerd and turn it to ESPN and watch a real sport for awhile

GO RAIDERS!!

I'm not a Conor fan, but that's really cool to hear as an MMA fan.

biDFHU0.gif

It's not the conner strut you idiots. It's the Billionaire strut and Mr. Vince McMahon has been doing it since the early 2000's.

#GUERNICAbless

They have to be impersonating someone? You watch too much wrasslin.
So all these people just invented this strut on their own and decided to all start doing it at the same time by one huge coincidence?

Tight game...I wonder if the strut will help them win

Conor on way to being biggest superstar in combat sports history, a list that includes Ali, Lennox, Tyson, DLH, Holyfield, Manny and MAYWEATHER.

Love or hate him, you're seeing history here folks. He's crossing over to mainstream.

So all these people just invented this strut on their own and decided to all start doing it at the same time by one huge coincidence?
You're right, before Conor no one walked like that.
200w.gif

I mean no one strutted before. No one. Certainly not white people, at least.

biDFHU0.gif

It's not the conner strut you idiots. It's the Billionaire strut and Mr. Vince McMahon has been doing it since the early 2000's.

#GUERNICAbless

Some of us only watch real sports. That clown may have done it first, but Conor stole it. It's his now.

Ariel going to spend 30 minutes talking about how Conor is mainstream and bigger than Ronda,how the Ufc can't live without him.

You're right, before Conor no one walked like that.
200w.gif

I mean no one strutted before. No one. Certainly not white people, at least.
I dont know about white people but I know about the Raiders cause i'm a season ticket holder thats been going to games for 20 years and I aint never seen any player ever do that strut until Conor popularized it recently
I think its safe to say that most of these athletes that have just started doing it are copying Conor but for some reason people on this website are so bothered by Conor that they cant even admit that little nothing ass inconsequential fact
Its pretty weird to be honest

Cool, I hope Conor continues to bring more eyes to MMA.

Damn guess all the haters are right, Conor is jacking everyone's swagger

First he jacks the title from poor Aldo in 13 seconds and now he's jacking Vince's walk, shameful

Back