The Quiet Man -- Worst game of 2018?

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Lmao don't buy this garbage. It is trash. Good job Squeenix.

Almost nuff said..

And.. Nuff said..

Wow it looks so bad.

Just got done watching Angry Joes review on it. How the hell did this even get put out? lol

Oof, reminds me of The Bouncer.

I remember seeing this at E3 thinking I wish I had a PS4 so I could play this. Lol be careful what you wish for.

Easy contender for Worst AAA Game of the Year.

Just went to its website..couldnt find any gameplay footage.

Just got done watching Angry Joes review on it. How the hell did this even get put out? lol
It makes me wonder just how bad big games that get scrapped actually are.

Square is going to shit. Their biggest studio (Luminous) is in danger and cancelled all FF XV content they promised to release until next year, also the director is gone. They just reported a $33 million loss.

IMO they are betting everything on Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF VII remake will be cancelled.

Who would imagine, the high and mighty Square Enix having problems.

Square is going to shit. Their biggest studio (Luminous) is in danger and cancelled all FF XV content they promised to release until next year, also the director is gone. They just reported a $33 million loss.

IMO they are betting everything on Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF VII remake will be cancelled.

Tabata left to create his own studio.

Square will bounce back. They survived the catastrophe of The Spirits Within.

The Ardyn DLC is still dropping. The 33 million lost is due to the slow Tomb Raider sales and DLCs being cancelled IIRC.

LOL I watched the first and then angry joes reviews. Game looks SO awful. Angry Joe didn't even give a fuck about spoiling the whole thing lol.

Whoever created this abomination was masturbating furiously at their own artistic talent.

I hear they are planning a sequel called The Blind Man. Just a dark screen start to finish. Rated M.

They also put out the new Tomb Raider, the newest Dragon Warrior, are putting out Just Cause 4, put out Octopath Traveler (million+ seller), and have a lot of other studios and games aside from the FF series and Kingdom Hearts.

They also put out the new Tomb Raider, the newest Dragon Warrior, are putting out Just Cause 4, put out Octopath Traveler (million+ seller), and have a lot of other studios and games aside from the FF series and Kingdom Hearts.
They didn't develop half of those games. Just Dragon Quest, and Octopath was a collaboration with another studio.

Losing (I know they won't lose, just remodeling it's function) their biggest studio has no bearing on their publishing business. And, as explained above, Tomb Raider has a good chunk of the fault.

Apparently Tomb Raider isn't selling well. I played it and enjoyed it but it was really lacking in the action sequences. Something I'm almost not enjoying about RE7. Seems like games that just have you walking around not doing much are becoming more and more popular.

Back