THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Elizabeth...

1o10xz.jpg

... Mastrantonio.

rclnv6.jpg

4cadf49c1627751b329d67685ffba0e5.jpg

Always wondered what happened to her.

After Robin Hood, she just disappeared from everything I ever saw afterward.
After Robin Hood, she appeared in a few movies here and there. She was in Mark Wahlberg's The Perfect Storm (2000). And then she mostly did TV shows starring in Law & Order: Criminal Intent and had recurring roles in Hostages and Withouta Trace.

Last I saw her she was in the main cast in the underrated CBS series Limitless. Sadly it was cancelled after one season.

I really think if done right this will be Marvels best on Netflix. Punisher really fits the Netflix format and has some great screen potential.

Oh she's from Scarface!I kept trying to remember where I'd seen her from....Scarface is one of the best movies of all time. The cast for this is looking great imo.

I'm looking forward to this show more than any movies I can think of (except infinity war).

I am so fucking happy with this portrayal of The Punisher. Thus far all the movies have been utter dogshit but Bernthal was fanfuckingtastic in DD. So stoked about this standalone series.

Update: April 13, 2017

First Look at the Punisher in Costume in New PUNISHER Set Photos

C9SnOZlWAAAVTSi.jpg:large

C9SnPdRWAAA4iB1.jpg:large

I'm really not digging the hipster hairstyle.

And how many damn times is he going to be arrested?

I'm really not digging the hipster hairstyle.

And how many damn times is he going to be arrested?

In DD S2, he rocked a standard High and Tight. This looks closer to the Undercut, aka the "Nazi Cut".

In DD S2, he rocked a standard High and Tight. This looks closer to the Undercut, aka the "Nazi Cut".

Yep, which has been embraced by hipsters in recent years.

In Publisher's case, it'd be much more insulting to call him a hipster, than a Nazi.

Wait.... is this taking place after DD S2?

Wish he looked more tactical

I'm looking forward to this show more than any movies I can think of (except infinity war).
I look forward to every netflix show more than the movies. The movies all feel so cookie cutter. Iron fist sucked but at least it was different.
I watched Civil War and Age of Ultron again 2 days ago and I can't remember which scenes came from which movies, save the ones that had Ultron in them.

Wait.... is this taking place after DD S2?
It has to. He wasn't the Punisher until the end of DDs2 and he didn't know Karen until after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back