THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, the MAX Punisher arcs put everything in Netflix DD to shame, practically PG-rated in comparison.

Namely, 'The Slavers' and everyone that has read it knows what I'm talking about, like the last few pages BEFORE this happened.

yQbAU.jpg

Also, that scene in the forest with Cristu...:eek:

It wasn't as noticeable when she dyed her hair red or on Daredevil where so many scene are at night, but Deborah really needs to hit the beach, or she's going to start to get some serious vitamin D deficiency.

I'd LOVE to give her the D

she needs to get naked in whatever she does next. it isnt fair to humanity

I blame scientists. They need to hurry up and perfect human cloning. Every man deserves his own Woll:)

Update: December 19, 2016

First Look at THE PUNISHER Cast Together in New Photo

(From left) Jason R. Moore, Michael Nathanson, Daniel Webber, Amber Rose Revah, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Jaime Ray Newman, Jon Bernthal, Deborah Ann Woll, and Ben Barnes.

15535063_913688395433128_7898567427120693248_n.jpg

Update: December 19, 2016

First Look at THE PUNISHER Cast Together in New Photo

(From left) Jason R. Moore, Michael Nathanson, Daniel Webber, Amber Rose Revah, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Jaime Ray Newman, Jon Bernthal, Deborah Ann Woll, and Ben Barnes.

15535063_913688395433128_7898567427120693248_n.jpg
Seriously can't wait for this.

After seeing Barnes in Westworld it has me super pumped for this. He was great in that.

Oh boy a whole lot of people are going to die in this show. Get ready.

This is supposed to take place after DD, or will they give us a before and after type of thing when we see him getting his family taken out and then he works his way through the mob killing his way to the top?

Oh boy a whole lot of people are going to die in this show. Get ready.

This is supposed to take place after DD, or will they give us a before and after type of thing when we see him getting his family taken out and then he works his way through the mob killing his way to the top?
If only they'd follow the Born comic (obviously putting him in Afghanistan and/or Iraq instead of Vietnam).

This is definitely after the events of DD season 2 since Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll) is also in here. I'm confident there'll be a lot of flashback scenes.

Update: October 6, 2016

New THE PUNISHER Set Photos Reveal Deborah Ann Woll Will Appear in the Series

Jon Bernthal shows some skin while filming some scenes for The Punisher on Wednesday (October 5) in Brooklyn, NY. The 40-year-old actor and his co-star Deborah Ann Woll sat at a waterfront to film scenes for the upcoming show.

jon-bernthal-films-the-punisher-07.jpg

jon-bernthal-films-the-punisher-12.jpg

jon-bernthal-films-the-punisher-09.jpg

jon-bernthal-films-the-punisher-06.jpg

Jon Bernthal Films 'The Punisher' By the Water with Deborah Ann Woll!

Hopefully they go full Punisher. Give me the blood and gore.

I'm really hoping they get this right, and think that they will. Daredevil season 2 was the best thing on Netflix, in large part thanks to The Punisher. As long as they don't go too emo like how Fox did with Wolverine, it should be amazing.

He's basically the same asshole from The Walking Dread without the southern accent.
Jon Bernthal/Shane was the only reason to watch TWD. Then the show writers decided to kill him off and make it a soap opera. Glad he's on to bigger and better things than that shit-tier children's program.

Jon Bernthal/Shane was the only reason to watch TWD. Then the show writers decided to kill him off and make it a soap opera. Glad he's on to bigger and better things than that shit-tier children's program.
Shane wasn't supposed to be as good of a character as he was. Bernthal just owned the role.

If that's why the cast him as the Punisher then good, so much the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back