THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: September 12, 2017

New Promo for THE PUNISHER Teases Deep Government Conspiracy

the-punisher-key-art-1020097.jpg

THE TRUTH MUST BE TAKEN

THE MUST BE TAKEN?

Update: September 18, 2017

Frank Castle Becomes Rambo in the New PUNISHER Promo

i cant stand any of the comic book shows or movies but I'm a big fan of Shane (or whoever the fuck he is), so I'll check it out.

oh shit....bully russo/jigsaw is going to be in this season

the-punisher-netflix-1.jpg

Update: September 18, 2017

Frank Castle Becomes Rambo in the New PUNISHER Promo

Ok this shows me they get the character. Brutal, efficient and upfront. This is the Punisher everyone wants, leaves a wake of destruction behind him.

Update: September 20, 2017

Watch the First Full Trailer for THE PUNISHER on Netflix

Yes Punisher with 1911's, belt feds and freaking bowie knives. I'm really liking this and I think they will do a good job with the black ops angle of his past.

^Haha beat me to it while I was typing,

I came.

but the song choice of Metallica's One was terrible.

they should have used Pantera's Hollow

Nice! I loved the Metallica song going in the back ground. will watch.

A bit hard to say how well it's going to translate across the whole series... but if they can keep that feeling of wanting to kill em all & keep the revenge juicez flowing... I think this will be a home run. He needs to be the BIG BAD & be relentless.

Netflix said something about him being ensnared in a miliary conspiracy... so we'll have to see how that plays out.

yess!! fucking A yesss

lol nice trailer, right up there with vikings season 3 trailer and a few of the game of thrones ones ((3 and 4 most notably))

Perfect song choice.

And, this better be good. Marvel hasn't had a great season on Netflix since Daredevil Season 2. Luke Cage was meh, Iron Fist was crap, and The Defenders was supposed to be the low-budget version of The Avengers, but the reaction of fans has been less than awesome.

Punisher needs to be awesome.

Looks fucking great. This might surpass DD.

Interesting. It's totally different than the trailer they showed at comic con. I think I preferred that one. Felt a lot colder and brutal.

YA CAN'T PROTECT HER RICK!

I'll check it out but I'm expecting the usual Marvel/Netflix cluster fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back