THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck give me a fucking release date and fucking make it tomorrow al fuckin ready!!!

After dealing with Iron Puss for some-teen damn episodes I wanna see shit go down and get bloody.
<{monica}>

Update: September 5, 2017

New Image of Frank Castle as a U.S. Marine in THE PUNISHER

4cyUlJx.jpg

Don't recognise the weapon; is it an MP7 varient? I know DEVGRU use them some times. Frank, as a Recon Marine, could have been attached to Navy Special Warfare I guess.

While I'd love to see Fury guest star, it wouldn't really work. The Marvel Max version is based on the OG 616 Nick Fury; a white guy. MCU Fury is taken directly from the Ulitmates universe. When Mark Miller was writing Ultimates, he went so far as to contact Jackson and ask permission to use his likeness when drawing Ulitmate Fury. Jackson agreed, on the condition he got first refsual should they make a film version.

The rest, of course, is history.

Don't recognise the weapon; is it an MP7 varient? I know DEVGRU use them some times. Frank, as a Recon Marine, could have been attached to Navy Special Warfare I guess.
Looks like they changed him to being a soldier instead. The only marines who wear multicam are the MarSOC guys and that's a recent thing.

The magazine looks like it's in the wrong spot for an MP7 isn't it? I thought their mags loaded into the pistol grip like a pistol.

Thing looks like an SBR M4 variant or HK416.

The only marines who wear multicam are the MarSOC guys and that's a recent thing.
Do you really think Hollywood writers would follow something like that?

The magazine looks like it's in the wrong spot for an MP7 isn't it? I thought their mags loaded into the pistol grip like a pistol.

Good call. MP7 mags do indeed load into the pistol grip, much like the Uzi.

Good call. MP7 mags do indeed load into the pistol grip, much like the Uzi.
Yeah, my only interaction with the MP7 is video games but things like that I feel like would be done correctly.

I bet it's some HK version of an M4 or a modified 416 as I don't recognize that stock at the bottom of the pic.

Yeah, my only interaction with the MP7 is video games but things like that I feel like would be done correctly.

I bet it's some HK version of an M4 or a modified 416 as I don't recognize that stock at the bottom of the pic.

The stock and the short barrel reminded me of an MP7. But as you say the mag is wrong for that weapon. Probably an HK weapon of some kind though.

It's probably a MK18.

They should. Kayfabe still matters there.

Jon Bernie is a great actor and was 100% right in the Walking Dead when he told Rick he cant keep his own family safe. Wife dead, kid with 1 eye. Done fucked up Rick.

Oh, spoiler alert if you just woke up from a coma.

Thomas Jane in Dirty Laundry was still my favorite depiction of Punisher ever but I'm still looking forward to this.

I scoffed at the shotgun on his back since it doesn't have a stock but it appears that Rangers do indeed use those for breaching and such (affectionately known as the "Little Pig").

eb9b0dfb77b00d145bb76b49c114ca2d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back