THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: April 13, 2017

First Look at the Punisher in Costume in New PUNISHER Set Photos

C9SnOZlWAAAVTSi.jpg:large

C9SnPdRWAAA4iB1.jpg:large

kind of weak sauce

Thanks. Also, that video is fucking sick:cool:

I am sold. I think in that trailer, it showed the new Frank Castle smashing a bottle on the old Frank Castle, Thomas Jane. Kind of a nice homage.

One of the directors let slip that The Punisher will be released in November.

Thor, Justice League, Punisher (if it's true) all out in the same month.

0JWdD.gif

I am sold. I think in that trailer, it showed the new Frank Castle smashing a bottle on the old Frank Castle, Thomas Jane. Kind of a nice homage.

Whatttt which part of the video did u see that!? thats fuckin sick

kind of weak sauce

It just looks naively amateur and low budget. Like the newspaper pics of some scrub tweaker you once went to middleschool with when he got arrested/detained for masturbating in public right after raiding a Kmart dumpster a few days after halloween

I'll still give it a watch just to make sure. I hope there's more to his ensemble than that, or that that isn't his main costume. I can't imagine anyone walking around like for an entire season. Let's hope my instincts are right.

Last edited:
Update: July 14, 2017

Comic-Con Poster for THE PUNISHER

skjfei.jpg

Update: August 18, 2017

First Teaser Trailer for Marvel's THE PUNISHER on Netflix is Here!

So so trailer to be honest, eh something I guess. Was using that John Wick visual with the smashing up cement.

So so trailer to be honest, eh something I guess. Was using that John Wick visual with the smashing up cement.
Yeah I didn't like the John Wick call back there.

Wonder if that snippet of theme at the end will be new Punisher music? I kind of liked his theme from Daredevil...

Didn't do much for me. Had a nice ominous feeling... but I waz looking for a bit more substance. Who knows if the series can pull that feeling off through the whole thing. I doubt it... but if they do then they will probably get a lot of fanz. I'm starting to see a trend where a lot of people here just gravitate to that ominous feeling & damn whether the plot is good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back