The proof's in the pudding

Lol I’ve been thinking of taking my meds that way. My grandmother did. Why can’t I lol

Either that or Vanilla Ice cream works great to mask the taste. next thing you know you're medicated! Swallowing pills much easier though if you can.

I don’t like your new avi. Bring back bloody rick. It made you more handsome.
I wanted to go back to that one too, but now if I do it'll look like I'm doing it because you wanted me to.

Thanks a lot...

<34>

Its a weird one for sure. My dad used to say " you'd bitch if you were hung with a new rope" when I would complain about something. I never got that one either
lol. I was thinking about this one yesterday. I first heard it from a guy in his late 50’s around six years ago, we used to be partners at work. He’s dead now, but I think of him when I think of that quote.

This saying is from the bible.

Hagar, an Egyptian handmaid of Sarai, who gave her to Abraham to bear a child, Ishmael was upset with Abraham as he would not make her his wife. In spite she defacated in baby Ishmael's milk. Sarai was outraged and demanded that Abraham kill Hagar but Anraham did not believe Sarai because there was no proof. It was already in the pudding.
The Bible is so full of beautiful stories

Cosby.gif
I guess the proof was quaaludes.

Would you dumb fucks stop talking about pudding, that was yesterday.

Today I'm all about flan.

I read the title as 'poof is in the pudding' and thought 'what the fuck is that :eek::eek::eek: doing in the desert again?'

Sounds like a whole lot of who shot John to me.

You won't know until you try it, or the end result is what matters. All pudding looks the same, but you dont know if it's good unless you taste it.
All pudding "looks the same"?

Tapioca, banana, rice pudding, bread pudding, chocolate, vanilla, chocolate/vanilla swirl, Panna-cotta, figgy...

How can you say they all look the same?

All pudding "looks the same"?

Tapioca, banana, rice pudding, bread pudding, chocolate, vanilla, chocolate/vanilla swirl, Panna-cotta, figgy...

How can you say they all look the same?

At first glance you may appear to be Ripskater, but after multiple samples of your posting, you are just a cheap knock off. The proof is in the pudding when it comes to trolls such as yourself.

Back