The problem with our educational system: kids having best friends

And your defense seems to be "nuh uh".

my defense is, "why should we believe this?" what are we even believing, since there is no specific policy mentioned, nor do we know how widespread it is lol?

ill leave you to it though. best friends are banned in england now. youre probably on to something. very believable.

my defense is, "why should we believe this?" what are we even believing, since there is no specific policy mentioned, nor do we know how widespread it is lol?

ill leave you to it though. best friends are banned in england now. youre probably on to something. very believable.

Why do you think that teachers exist in a world in which there "policy" in this regard would be something that is written down on paper somewhere? The practice of best friends is being discouraged within the field of child psychology, yet you somehow find it massively improbable that teachers and schools would (gasp) be following along? Come on, dude.

Why do you think that teachers exist in a world in which there "policy" in this regard would be something that is written down on paper somewhere? The practice of best friends is being discouraged within the field of child psychology, yet you somehow find it massively improbable that teachers and schools would (gasp) be following along? Come on, dude.

its discouraged within the field of child psych? says who?

so teachers are going to go along with some policy that isnt an official policy? youre lucky if you can get them to go along with policies that ARE written down. i say this as a former teacher.

its discouraged within the field of child psych? says who?

so teachers are going to go along with some policy that isnt an official policy? youre lucky if you can get them to go along with policies that ARE written down. i say this as a former teacher.

If you aren't going to read the links, don't comment.

No. Schools can reinforce it, but discipline and fearing consequences has to start at home or no non-parental unit will ever be able to control a kid who does whatever he/she wants. All a school can do is suspend them, which they many times want.

When a child misbehaves and has no respect for any adult when reprimanded, that’s a sign of the parents failing

Aren't a sizable minority of kids in the USA on tranquilizers anyways ?

Back