Locked THE PREDATOR v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it tonight. I liked it, but the pacing was all wrong. Plus to much comedy. It felt goofy at times.

As someone who loved the Predator idea so much as a kid, that I bought and read Predator comic books (which I still own), I have no desire at all to go see this movie. It looks that bad.

For the life of me I can't understand how they continue to mishandle such an incredible root idea.

Anyone notice the AvP movies were a lot more predator movies with aliens then the other way around? I liked the first one cause it felt like an alien movie setting while getting a lot of backround on the predators. The 2nd actually had some cool concepts but they were just terribly executed.

Either way Im seeing this tonight. thanks tmobile. Im hoping for some references to the other movies but heard they might be ignoring a few of the movies. Also Olivia Munn is not as hot as she thinks she is and is a terrible actress. she reminds me of a less attractive Arriany.

Olivia Munn is pretty.... and nothing else. I started crushing on her when she was on AOTS, and was happy when I saw she was acting. Then I saw her "acting". Fucking terrible. Top to bottom dogsh!t level talent. Now when I see her cast in anything I assume it is a poorly made cash grab.

Anyone read “If It Bleeds”? It’s a collection of Predator short stories. Some are set in the distant past, some in the far future, but they are really good. The story I read last night was about some newly blooded Predators as they hunted a Viking clan. Good stuff.
I got it on Amazon for like $10 and I’ve really enjoyed it.

Watched this yesterday.

Thought it was absolutely ridiculously shit.

Just saw it tonight. I liked it, but the pacing was all wrong. Plus to much comedy. It felt goofy at times.

Interesting take

Comedy has always had a place in the Predator franchise. Lots of the jokes from the first movie are actually written by Shane Black

Interesting cast. Olivia Munn......half of Key and Peele....and Steve Murphy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back