The PR Thread V

2 more PR's today

OHP: 100lbs x13
deadlift: 285x12

Total of 4 rep PR's this week.

Hit a +10 bench PR today (215). Two plates here I come, lol!

Finally have something to contribute, first PRs after ~8 months of lifting.

power clean - 80kg
DL - 180kg

Although I'm a little dissapointed, as my calculated maxes were a fair bit higher.
(Tested press to, but bombed out completely). This sucks, but now I have something to work on.

[YT]s5VoKHxOuVk[/YT]

Critique is welcomed, just put it in my log.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't toasted this roll bread in a while, so here's a couple from the last few days:

540x3 off 2.5" blocks:

300x2 (paused), 225x17, bench press:

When it comes to exercise and nutrition, they normally are. Congrats on getting back to lifting.

The good ones know their shit, the bad ones don't know shit. The therapist who got me better? Genius, used to compete in striking, and enjoyed strength training. He even helped me improve my form.

405lb deadlift at 175lbs. Felt pretty easy. My deadlift has improved 60lbs since my injury, and I'm in a much safer position.

Chin up x 26 @ 196 bw. +1 rep PR. I think I was at a similar weight when I did 25.

The good ones know their shit, the bad ones don't know shit. The the rapist who got me better? Genius, used to compete in striking, and enjoyed strength training. He even helped me improve my form.

fixed

But honestly, the good doctors are hard to find.

105 kg power snatch. + 5 kg.

Last edited:
Nice snatch Belph, it's really movin up there.

Hit a 405lbs Sumo deadlift today (first time sumo deadlifting...so it's a PR)

10 lb PR after a 5 lb PR.

Should have been smarter with the previous sets and squatted more, but setting a PR wasn't on my mind when I entered the gym today. Finished my squat workout after.

second round of PRs for me:

Squat: 140kg
Bench: 110kg

[YT]RnVInuO-6b4[/YT]

Critique is welcomed as always, just throw it in my blog.

SOHP 135lbs x2
Deadlift 375x7 (increased 20 lbs from 2 weeks ago, 355x7)
no belt
153lbs

390x2 LBBS BW PR
BW 175

390x2:

I edited this video less than usual to leave in more of me losing my shit. I think I'm channeling Randy Savage. OHH YEAHHHHH!!!

530x3 and 550x2 on deadlift. Video will be up on the channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back