The PR Thread V

You still like 180 lbs, Drew ?
185 right now. I got talked into doing a push/pull event at the end of next month. It's one of those Mhp Hardcore meets that's being held at the Emerald Cup in Seattle. The weight classes in that federation are a bit different and it looks like I'll be in the 176-201 class. I figure I'll try to put on some weight and be around 190 when the meet rolls around.

185 right now. I got talked into doing a push/pull event at the end of next month. It's one of those Mhp Hardcore meets that's being held at the Emerald Cup in Seattle. The weight classes in that federation are a bit different and it looks like I'll be in the 176-201 class. I figure I'll try to put on some weight and be around 190 when the meet rolls around.

Good luck, brah.

177 kg BTN rack jerk.

+7 PR.

Shit, belph. That's pretty beastly. Nice work. You can almost put 400lbs over your head, man.

I couldn't imagine ever putting 4 plates over my head.

Shit, belph. That's pretty beastly. Nice work. You can almost put 400lbs over your head, man.

I couldn't imagine ever putting 4 plates over my head.

Appreciate it, brah. That's the goal this year, Just gotta avoid getting off track like usual.

700x2 reverse band deadlift and 330x3 paused bench prs. Pretty much done with heavy shit until the meet.

200 kg front squat

+5 kg. Also 2x BW. Neat.

156/186 for a 2 kg snatch PR. 342 is a 2 kg PR total, too.

It's PR season for me, I think.

Hang power clean 150 kg. I'm not sure how big of a PR this is, I know it's +5 kg on my all hang clean.

680 deadlift, 700 was there today, but I'm happy to get a pr. Bench was shit, 340 on 2nd attempt missed 355.

Last edited:
Sweet Jebus. There is some serious fcking weight being moved around in here.

Very nice guys... I will be on that topic....

Deadlift 500x8

I can't pull shit for shit. Nice to see minor improvement

EDIT:

Press
98x5
100x4
112x2

Two rep PR's and one overall PR.

Last edited:
Hit deadlift PR (340x2) while cutting. Not bad. Lots of work to do still.

Back