The PR Thread ! III

Status
Not open for further replies.

belph

Pissing into the wind.
@Silver
Reaction score
Just saw the second was closed. The same rules as the last still apply. This is for new PRs only.

Last edited:
earlier today I sohp 135 for a triple. Not a lot by any means, but 1 more step north of vag.

Congratulations.

Bel, who is that in your new avatar?

KT!! I am shocked! That is Kaz and Jon-Pal Sigmarsson. If I recall correctly, it is against forum rules not to be able to recognize Kaz or JP under any circumstances whatsoever. Your punishment is to watch the World's Strongest Man in which Kaz and JP went head to head, again and again, until failure to recognize either is physically impossible. I posted it before, here:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f13/wsm-1988-kaz-vs-jon-pal-1786253/

Edit, better yet, since you show a worrying lack of awareness of classic strongman, you can alternate that with 'WSM: 30 Years of Pain':

Last edited:
:redface:Mea Maxima Culpa.:eek: Please excuse me while I carry out my Penance...

Last edited:
Your punishment is to watch the World's Strongest Man in which Kaz and JP went head to head, again and again, until failure to recognize either is physically impossible.

and don't forget to rub melted butter all over yourself while you watch it!

I deserve to be punished; the fact that Kaz is clearly wearing a Kilt should have been enough for me to recognize him, even from a thumbnail pic.:eek:

Yesterday I pulled 320x10 and 405x1. My previous best was 370. Pretty stoked.

Reminds me of my favorite quotations from Seven.

"C'mon, he's insane. Look. Right now he's probably dancing around in his grandma's panties, yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter."

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"

Bel, who is that in your new avatar?

kenpark-suicide.gif

Why did the old thread get closed? Someone bench 275???

Why did the old thread get closed? Someone bench 275???

i think they close threads that have over 1000 responses, too taxing on the system

If it makes you feel better KT, I couldn't even begin to tell you who Jon-Pal Sigmarsson is. As much as I like lifting, I never really followed WSM, powerlifting, or olympic lifting.

Hit a 280 lbs Push Press yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back