The POTUS inherited a natural instinct for science

I mean honestly, he has to know more than any of you here at sherbros, because hey, he is the president, and you are not. There is that

Good point. In those secret cabinet meetings they tell him what's really going on in nature.

That is very true in BJJ. Every Instinct is wrong. All of them
Great example. Something actionable like BJJ or a simple optical illusion or a riddle like read in books as kids is enough to to realise that the immediate instinct you get, or the feeling deep in your gut can be dead wrong.

This is why we had to come up with a framework to try and understanding things in controlled experiments with less of our biases to fuck it up

With Climate Change, there's good people on both sides.

We all do; most people have just lost touch with it, and rely too heavily on external authority.
Lol, no.

No one knew what the fuck scientific method or scientific thinking was or meant until Francis Bacon.

Like, if you asked someone in Europe in 1300 if he had ever conducted any experiments to try to confirm his worldview, he'd just look at you funny.

He wouldn't even know what you were talking about.

With Climate Change, there's good people on both sides.
False. There's good people on one side and oil companies and Koch brothers' money on the other.

You can make an argument that there are bad people on both sides, but not good ones.

Last edited:
False. There's good people on one side and oil companies and Koch brothers' money on the other.

You can make an argument that there are bad people on both sides, but not good ones.
I was just joking there.

He does have a natural instinct for bull-shitting. Which does not put him too far away from some of our modern "scientists".

Did that actually happen?

Not that I doubt it..

It was at the debate where he and Hilldawg did an excellent job showing neither had any idea what cyber security was

It was at the debate where he and Hilldawg did an excellent job showing neither had any idea what cyber security was

Damn now I remember...that was so embarrassing

He has a natural instinct for autofellating but unfortunately lacks the flexibility. Everything else is history.

I very much doubt Donald Trump could pass even the most basic science test in the first year of high school.

Basic biology, basic chemistry, basic geology, basic physics, the Scientific Method.

He would fail a freshman test on all of these things.

When are you gonna learn he's the best at everything......

Best at military
Best at government
Best at science

I bet you someone when up to him and said they were the best at killing babies he would tell them no, he was the best at it

The guy who stared at the eclipse has a great instinct for science.

GettyImages_836311244.0.jpg

<YeahOKJen>

To be fair, Trump did not ask Saudi Arabia what their thoughts on the issue. They are Trumps boss, so he did not want to speak out of turn.

Back