The positive outcome of Fedor getting old is that his element of surprise is back.

Bader is a young 'lion', but the way I see it, he´s not really such an impressive name historically...
If I were Fedor, wouldnt be my last fight... Somethin´bigger...

you realize Bader was on 6 fight win streak in UFC before Bellator payed him out?

Bader is going to be too much for him at this point.

Fedor is a horrible match-up for Bedor cept Darth is younger and isn't getting lights out every other round.

It was clear Darth was avoiding Meathead whose less technical of a striker and GSP'd him, unfortunately LaynPray is a horrible strategy due to Fedors submission game and cardio. The best thing for Bador to do is take the risk and go all out, which is what Fedor usually forces anyways. Unfortunately because he doesnt have the power and is out of his weight class, its a bad idea.

Look given Fedors shot gin, it seems likely Bader will win but with mule power he still packs this really coult go aither way.

Bader is going to be too much for him at this point.

maxresdefault.jpg

This was a surprise.

Bader is a young 'lion', but the way I see it, he´s not really such an impressive name historically...
If I were Fedor, wouldnt be my last fight... Somethin´bigger...
One final fight. Fedor vs Cro Cop 2. Then both go to retirement and a new era starts

I do not think that Fedor is interested in that fight. Mirko for sure is.

Back