the perfect grappler

...is....Danthewolfman.com

You know this kind of nominalistic grab-bag 'cut and paste a quality' approach to 'imagine something really great' always bothered me, since if you had a guy who actually had enough talent to be that good at all those different things, he would kick ten times as much ass with a more specialized/optimized training focus, including his grab-bag doppelganger too.

You could say it shows a distinct lack of imagination rather.

This is the grappling forum, not the BJJ forum. I'm a former collegiate wrestler and coach, but hey, good luck losing that 75 lbs before that Rizin fight you keep changing dates on.
He lives and trains in Mississippi which we both know he knows dog shit about wrestling,and was in Orlando and never took the time to research and figure out that both Brandens and Oscelolas coach were within 30 minute drive and could have gotten elite Greco coaching. Asks questions about wrestling then tries to tell wrestlers what techniques or what or give excuses why he gases or can't execute simple technique and ran a gym but didn't pay attention to anything going on in grappling. Oh but he elite doe and blindly assumes he could run through people he has no idea who they are

I.e. What you'd expect from an "mma gym owner" in Mississippi. Who fought 6 mostly amateur fights over 5 years ago

All in all he's the mma equivalent that cocky "multi time state champ" from a shit state like Alabama that gets battered around the room in college and never starts but always has an excuse, the kind that after his explosion is worse than useless to train with

Back