The Parlay Returneth

4:15pm ET

- Brewers/Cardinals over 5.5 (-250)
- Bucks/Magic over 198.5 (-350)

Odds .80

50k slot3

I'll wait til after this parlay hits/busts to payout last one.

starts 7:05pm ET

washington nationals -204
chicago cubs -185

150k. total 345k sloot 3

4:15pm ET

- Brewers/Cardinals over 5.5 (-250)
- Bucks/Magic over 198.5 (-350)

Odds .80

50k slot3

Boom!

tumblr_mpwszikxo61qff46jo1_500.gif

Start Time 2:45pm ET

- Real Madrid (-450)
- Yankees/Blue Jays over 6.5 (-225)
- Pacers (-500)

Odds 1.11

Drake'n It :

Start Time 7:05pm ET

- Blue Jays (-115)
- Raptors (-667)

Odds 1.14

50k each I'll dump the 100k once the payout thread is settled.

Last edited:
Totally forgot to do the games

Blackhawks -109

10126 (all in )

Start Time 7:05pm ET

- Blue Jays/Red Sox over 6.5 (-290)
- Islanders/Panthers over 4.5 (-128)

Odds 1.39

25k slot3

Fuck this whole time I was thinking I had it Bolts/Wings over 4.5, of course the NY/FL game is not even going to be close to hitting :mad:

Dumping 30k from the Ducks game

you read it right. spread the word....Lethal, Spark, Walkin, Helax and I are bringing back the parlay thread.... and we will be dishing vcheddar when we need to.

the only stipulation is you guys bet a lot and many times a day.
Done and you got it bruva. I love this fakn forum!!!

so gentlemen.....post the parlay and those who want to bet on it, quote it and drop the monies in whatever slot you state you will.

Equus, I placed a few bets in slot 4 and 1. I just bet cus I'm under the assumption that it just gonna give us mad vcssh right bruv? Or am I wrong and Fkd up somehow?

Equus, I placed a few bets in slot 4 and 1. I just bet cus I'm under the assumption that it just gonna give us mad vcssh right bruv? Or am I wrong and Fkd up somehow?
this thread is for posting and betting on parlays. someone will post a parlay and then you quote it or say "i want to put (50k or however much you wanna bet) on mohawk's parlay" then you say which slot you are dropping your vcash in and if it hits you get a payout

this thread is for posting and betting on parlays. someone will post a parlay and then you quote it or say "i want to put (50k or however much you wanna bet) on mohawk's parlay" then you say which slot you are dropping your vcash in and if it hits you get a payout
Ouch, I
*Updated Odds for the Drake parlay

Sooo can I go with this parlay Mohawk has? Apply all the cash I put in slot 1 and 4 to this parlay?

Ouch, I

Sooo can I go with this parlay Mohawk has? Apply all the cash I put in slot 1 and 4 to this parlay?
that parlay is already over. if you want you can keep the money in the slot and then put it on another parlay when one comes up or i can pay you out for the vcash you dumped here by mistake

Too lazy to make a thread and this one could use some love

Starts at 7pm PT

Brandon Wheatkings +106

10k in slot 1

Starts at 4:05 pm PT

London Knights -196
Brandon Wheatkings +114

13k in slot 1

50k on clutch. slot 3. total 161,500

Back